Reward Haat .... Enough is enough

C3hyp77
162 posts Member
edited October 2017
So we build teams to do this Heroic raid ( it takes a long time ) and there is still the same reward that we get in the Tac challenge . I am not the first to ask and for sure not the last but why you don't take them out ? Try to be logical with the reward .

Replies

• Options
    We all want this man we just have no idea how to make it happen.
  • Options
    Yep, challenge rewards in haat is insulting.
  • Options
    One time as #1 in the damage list I got 3 out of 5 gears as challengr rewards and the two last were all stuff I had 500+ of :-( at least I got GK shards
  • Options
    It's one of the most demoralising and dispiriting aspects of the game.

It takes months to build good HAAT squads for all 4 phases, let alone the work required to get an entire guild HAAT-capable in the first place.
    And after all the work that goes into it, it's a huge slap in the face to finally finish Top 3 and get a piece of gear you already own 2,000+ times over.

It causes players to think forget it... rather than put in the time and work, I'll just register for the raid and let someone else do the heavy lifting. It could be so much better than this.
  • DRV
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Like getting mk4 carbantis after a week long territory battle.
  • Options
    C3hyp77 wrote: »
    So we build teams to do this Heroic raid ( it takes a long time ) and there is still the same reward that we get in the Tac challenge . I am not the first to ask and for sure not the last but why you don't take them out ? Try to be logical with the reward .

@CG_Kozispoon please have mercy my dear Kozi, remove Useless Challenge gear from the Rancor/hAAT/TB
  • Options
    Oh good, I thought I was the on,y one to add 40 to 4000+ challenge gear
  • Options
    Remove challenge gear from Tier 7 Raids except mk3 carbs
  • Options
    I think EA sit around a table laughing at us with these same complaints.

Who is the more sadistic, them for toying with us or us who keep coming back?
  • Options
    So vote on it guys. Was thinking exactly same thing before reading this thread. Put a poll up here in Discussion section.
  • Options
    DRV wrote: »
    Like getting mk4 carbantis after a week long territory battle.

Exactly.
  • Options
    if they don't can change the reward-boxes, the should make a possibility to sell these items for credits or shardcurrency.
  • Options
    Yes, +100000000000000.

I did a similar thread a week ago.

We use all this time and all these resources to build teams that can compete in the Raids...only to get gear we have 3000 pieces of.

It's straight KITTEN. (censored myself).

We also need a new tier for all challenges.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.