Zader team solo rancor issues

I would seem to have a good team to solo heroic Rancor raids, but I can't even solo a phase with Zader gear XII, Zidious gear XIi, TFP gear XI, GMT gear X, and Rex gear

What am I doing wrong??

Replies

• You don't have enough turn meter removal, you pretty much have to run Jyn erso that will help
  • you have to have around 185-190 speed on all and even then you will have problem at phase 4 (it needs more speed)
  • Speed for Zader is 177 and Moff only 157. I will swap some gear and try again. I don't have Jyn.
  • Any full TM removal will be fine. If you have a fast teebo/jyn/CLS.. also palps TM removal works on both fronts as sith + empire so its doubled just fyi
  • So is Palpy better than TFP on this team? Gear XI speed 188.
  • Socerace
    158 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Id think about replacing rex instead.. you need TFP for the Tenacity reduction. Or possibly GMT, i dont use moff buf i was also using a teebo when i had the zader comp along with shoretrooper

@Darth_**** if you want to post or pm me your ally code so i can see what youre working with?
  • 983-874-218
  • I'd keep zader, zid, palp, tfp, and gmt for now,

Possibly think about subbing in teebo (with a speed set if possible) .. having at least one toon for full tom removal is huge. It's just a tough call on subbing out palp or zid but I'd try it with both and see how it looks.
  • Replace rex with thrawn. Easy Solo.
  • snarzenal
    316 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Use zader, jyn, bistan, tfp, Rex/thrawn.

Jyn and bistan are the key. At g8 and modded for 200+speed and high potency, they can stroll through the whole thing. The rancor might get 6 turns the whole time.
  • I used Zader, Jyn, Bistan TFP, and Thrawn like above. Thrawn can pass a turn to someone who is ready to remove turn meter. So can Jyn. Save up your othe players specila moves when you use Bisatns Frenzy and you should get his turn meter special back in no time. Excellent team Snarzenal
  • SebPovic
    67 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    In my first full Rancor i played Zader, TFP, Tarkin, Rex, Teebo. Whats the point in waiting for Jyn, CLS or Thrawn to be 7* when you can do it earlier? Just get them around 200 speed and you should manage. You cant auto it with that team though.

edit: didnt notice this thread was that old
  • SebPovic wrote: »
    In my first full Rancor i played Zader, TFP, Tarkin, Rex, Teebo. Whats the point in waiting for Jyn, CLS or Thrawn to be 7* when you can do it earlier? Just get them around 200 speed and you should manage. You cant auto it with that team though.

edit: didnt notice this thread was that old
    Heh me too. Then I swapped Rex for R2 to keep Teebo permastealthed :D

• EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    This thread's over 8 months old and, as we ask users try to not necro threads I'm locking it. Please just always check when the last post in a conversation was before hitting that "Post Reply" button. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.