Why are some cantina nodes empty or duplicates?

Just a question that I'm not sure about. For instance two places to farm JC. Thanks :smile:

Replies

• Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    The blank ones, from what has occurred over updates, are for future tokens. For example: Ray and Kylo did not used to be on the table at all and when they were put into the game for farming, they took over a blank table spot.

I have no answer for the duplicates, other than the devs probably want you to have an easier access farming starter characters (JC) or other characters so you arn't just stuck at one single node
  • I can understand the doubles. Take kylo. You want to spend 10 energy for a shard and 17 currency or 12 for the shard and 21 currency.

Another words are you after his shard more, or currency? If it's the shard you do 10. If it's the currency you want then you do the 12.

As far as blank ones. I expect it to be future toons to be introduced but one thing I have wondered is the the nodes that don't have shards dropping more ability mats? If so then it's understandable why they are blank as the Mk III are in high demand. I would farm them way more than a toons shard
  • Wow! Thanks guys for the explanation :) Makes sense now haha