Kylo's Command Shuttle

I'm close to unlocking his shuttle and was wondering if it would be a good reinforcement for a republic team with his TM manipulation?

Replies

• Shuttle is a phenomenal reinforcement. 100% TM and cooldown decrease to teammate and buff removal on the bench is crazy useful.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    For the Republic, his shuttle is the bomb. He works okay for either Empire lead, not sure if he benefits Ackbar much.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • I love him with Darth maul cloak in my ackbar squad double protection up on counters
  • He is the worst on defense. His skills are very meticulous in that you need to choose the right toons at the right time.

On offense he can help a bit, but until we get some more first order ships I can’t see it’s longevity.

We need a FO capital ship for sure,
  • Bennehftw wrote: »
    He is the worst on defense. His skills are very meticulous in that you need to choose the right toons at the right time.

On offense he can help a bit, but until we get some more first order ships I can’t see it’s longevity.

We need a FO capital ship for sure,

Hopefully that come with Hux
  • The Finalizer would be neat
  • And Kylo's new Tie Silencer
  • Ariella
    219 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I've used him off and on as a reinforcement. I wouldn't put him in the starting line up as the ship is pretty squishy but to bring him off the bench, knowing he'll get to use a special ability immediately (and that will most likely be granting TM to everyone else) can be very useful in specific circumstances.
  • I doubt we get Snoke until Episode 9 releases but his new capital ship The Supremacy should be nice to lead the FO.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?