MkVI Droid callers.

Where characters need only the droid caller equipped, 50x salvage creates one droid caller. All good, makes sense.

But, if the droid caller is part of a larger piece, ie the power cell, it requires 50x salvage, and a crafted mk6 droid caller can't be used.

WAI?

Replies

• TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    It requires what it requires, 50 salvage of a droidcaller it’s not the same than a fully crafted one, would require much more if it asked for a full one, so 50 salvage won’t work, it’s different requirements.
  • TofuMao wrote: »
    It requires what it requires, 50 salvage of a droidcaller it’s not the same than a fully crafted one, would require much more if it asked for a full one, so 50 salvage won’t work, it’s different requirements.

That's a pretty weak argument in support of a dumb situation.
    It requires what it requires because the devs made it that way, that's true.
    But it is clear that there is something wrong with it.
  • well, if you’re so clever and know it all, just go and create your own game and get thousands of people to connect daily to play it, so then some no-one can tell you how to make your game requirements.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Please stay on topic.
  • TofuMao wrote: »
    well, if you’re so clever and know it all, just go and create your own game and get thousands of people to connect daily to play it, so then some no-one can tell you how to make your game requirements.

Yes sir! Mr no-one, Sir!!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    There have been many threads about this and the devs said it's WAI.
  • That's a pain in the ****. I crafted one to make sure I didn't donate more than I had spare. Oh well, looks like someone's getting 900 extra health...