Loving the new "Flash" events

5-6hrs is enough time where I can get in my battles and not worry about missing something due to Work; hope this is the new way forward for all "flash" type events.

Replies

• Options
    Yes I agree. I love the gear being received. I hope they include something like this every month
  • Options
    I agree these are a lot better than the old ones.
  • Options
    I like the events and also the dark side ship shards we get alongside carbantis and stun guns from the NS/Phoenix event.

Those are very good rewards.
  • Options
    I liked the idea of the old flash events, but I usually missed them when they popped because I would forget or just not care.

This iteration of the flash events is much better. But I do kind of miss the old ones, still.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I like that I get to Plague Rex and CLS to death at least twice during these events, that is reward enough for me. The stun guns and Carbantis are bonuses IMHO.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    I like that I get to Plague Rex and CLS to death at least twice during these events, that is reward enough for me. The stun guns and Carbantis are bonuses IMHO.

LOL it is satisfying. Mostly Liea for me, she always smokes me in arena.
  • Options
    Bhaalor wrote: »
    APX_919 wrote: »

LOL it is satisfying. Mostly Liea for me, she always smokes me in arena.

I'll third the satisfaction of this activity. Lol.
  • Options
    I really like all these events we've been having. It's been nice to have things constantly popping up. Rewards are appealing as well. And agree, sticking it to Rex and CLS is fantastic. They are a plague on arena so only fitting we finally get to plague them back!
  • Gawejn
    1106 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, very cool event, my 18k all lvl 50 NS squad destroyed those Super Rebels :).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.

+1