Update: Success-----Help! Ever worst team without Vader or Thawn

ukyochen
12 posts Member
edited October 2017
Ever worst team without Vader or Thawn, how to win 7* R2?
For 7* level, I got a poor lvl 85 team:
EP lead G10
TFP G9 (going to G10 tomorrow)
RG G8
Tarkin G6(maybe G7 later)
Magma G6
I tried to put my best health speed mod on EP, TFP and RG, the speed of EP is 213, TFP 230, but only can wipe out Leia, Han and Luke, still can't go further after an hour.
R2 will never be stunned, always hit or burn me fast and RG died quickly.
Is it ever possible for my team?
Post edited by ukyochen on

Replies

• With that team, you really should try for G8 or better. Tarkin and magma are too squishy and don't do enough damage at lower gears. If you watch the rounds, I bet they die super fast and you're hanging your hat on EP and TFP. G8 or G9 for your damage dealers helped me break through. You could also try boosting TFP's Potency with mods, to get buff block to stick on Chewie and R2.
  • Thanks! I finally got 10 10 8 7 7 gear level and managed to kill 7 star R2 after a few try without Vader or Thawn!
    Firstly, Give EP the fastest mod, boosted to 216 for me; TFP the rest speed up mod I have so that he got 230+ speed; give RG best protection also magma.
    Secondly,if Han first shoot EP, reroll; if EP skill blocked by Ben, reroll.
    All shoot focus on R2, EP use 'let the hatred flow' as many as possible.TFP and tarkin's debuff are very useful.But tarkin die quickly.
    When Han or Leia almost dead, try one shot KO them.
    several rounds later, taking down R2 successfully, I knew I will end this soon.
    At the last stage, it is EP and TFP vs Ben and Chewie, very easy to shock them and kill one by one.
    Hope you all got your R2 soon.