What Is Your Limiting Resource [POLL]

J7Luke
484 posts Member
edited October 2017
Pretty much what the title says. What resource is holding back your progress? I am excluding zetas and ship materials.

What Is Your Limiting Resource [POLL] 62 votes

Credits
20%
evanbioCaptainRexOberon_Calad123456789Cattaillaptop6177CarterHgust42DravhenBuffbeardoDerpy1LoyJammaxTon_Phanan 13 votes
Ability Materials (not including zetas)
12%
J7LukepinkfloydKrjstoffDraculisUnknownEchoAleSahnDroh_1979freshprince19888BridgeBuilder 8 votes
Gear
51%
EventineElessedilLevlRaglanGuyNzTh3NameLessAzzaSTRIKEBOMBKalanoTofuMaoHuatimusEnderGamer87PowerMasterTekkarEdorfMRoger15435Darth_Julienus1KyJoe_CoolDathbretrev93GildoMcFlayGoranBeviin43Hskull55 32 votes
Mods
9%
Mr_SausageSwWeirichNightfallsCurseJDK82KelemvorFRAMK61 6 votes
Character Shards
4%
RogiWanThe_Real_Dark_LightTrebor_Cole 3 votes
Training Droids
0%

Replies

• Gear
    Gear, but of course the others doesnt help much either . Zetas I get two a month if I dont buy any
  • Credits
    Not in characters, but in ships.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Credits
    Credits. I was doing fine, until TB came along and I had to level PHX and R1 toons that I didn't have interest in. At least PHX allowed me to get Thrawn and to do whichever recent event that was. R1 toons are just useless for me elsewhere. Especially since the good ones haven't appeared in Fleet or TB shop for several weeks now.
  • MK61
    57 posts Member
    Mods
    Probably the biggest thing holding me back at the moment are my mods. I've farmed close to 300 mods and have only found 4 speed arrows, and have yet to find a 5 dot speed arrow. I also only have 3 mods with a 10+ speed secondary. Seems like I need crazy mods for speed on just about every character, and I don't have the time or energy to constantly be mod swapping. I'm in a spot where I'm putting as much cantina energy as possible into farming the last dudes needed for when CLS comes back, after that will be a time dedicated to farming mods. For now, they are my biggest constraint

Gear is a very close second.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited October 2017
    time.

i can hoard anything else and use it as i see fit. :wink:

moved to better sub forum.
  • Ability Materials (not including zetas)
    All of the above...
    I have a lot of toons ready to upgrade but I can't afford the credits. I have a bunch, even my main arena team, who I can't afford to level up. But literally all of my toons are behind on ability levels, because the mats are impossible to farm. Gear and shards probably shouldn't be on this list, because those are actually what everyone is farming, like that's the point of the game. But ability mats and credits are the things that are keeping me from being able to play with the toons I have.
  • Gear
    Gear for me.

The fact that the same gear pieces are needed for multiple toons really slows things down

Best is when you get a piece of fully formed gear from a Rancor or Tank raid and can't decide who to give it to, as there are so many waiting for it :#
  • Gear
    potsy wrote: »
    Gear for me.

The fact that the same gear pieces are needed for multiple toons really slows things down

Best is when you get a piece of fully formed gear from a Rancor or Tank raid and can't decide who to give it to, as there are so many waiting for it :#

Although credits come in a really close second, I think it's the gear. You can pretty much farm anything else. The credits you get from the credit heist. Shards you get from the stores and hard node/cantina battles. Mods I have plenty of. Ability materials and training droids I am a bit low on. But the main thing is the gear. It takes way too long to make characters higher gear levels. Especially when most of the gear is needed by multiple toons. It's like picking a random toon to put it on and crossing your fingers that you did the right thing. And if you just save the gear your GP doesn't go up and your toons don't get any better.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ