Rancor Raid Rewards

Hi all,

I would like to focus the attention on the HPit rewards. As players will know, all the gear pieces that are obtainable in this raid are essential for Gear 7 and above. So, seeing that EA decided to release Gear 12 weeks ago, players will also notice that the composition of some Gear 12 pieces comprises of gears that are obtainable in the HPit.

Therefore, I hope EA can consider an increase to the prizes for the gear drops upon completing a raid?

Some examples are:
  1. Full MK5 Stun Gun piece
  2. Instead of 16 pieces of a particular gear, why not 20-25?
  3. Adding in gears that are blue or green in colour but are essential in constructing higher level gear? MK3 black ball and the MK3 BlasTech?

After all, this will incentivise players to keep hitting the Rancor raids. Right now, some of my guild members find it a chore or that the rewards are not worth the time spent to hit the Rancor or solo the raid. Surely, EA can consider ways to keep this raid dynamic and engaging?

Replies

• I think the reward should are very good for the ease with which it can now be completed; it takes around 10-15 mins with a CLS team.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • I think the reward should are very good for the ease with which it can now be completed; it takes around 10-15 mins with a CLS team.

Not disagreeing as to the quality but just saying that the quantity can be increased to alleviate the gear crunch.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    With CLS the raid became not only soloable but easily soloable on auto—play. It's much less a chore.

I don't see why the introduction of g12 should require this increase in drop amounts. It's just as much a matter of resource management as always.
  • I just hate the that I get the same rewards over and over no matter where I randomly finish, I have 1000 furnace salvage and like 2 callers........
  • I think the best would be to just remove the fluff gear you can farm on nodes or with the tri-weekly challenges. Make raid rewards raid gear only. It's a total bummer to do a raid and then get stuff I could've farmed from other places.
  • It was auto-play even before CLS with Zader (post bug fix too, when paired with Thrawn, Jyn and co.)
    There's a strong case for improving the loot tables of both Rancor and HAAT. Prior to TB's they were our end-game content and it's pretty demoralising to end up with junk.