Ghosts of Dathomir - Event Feedback

191011121315Next

Replies

• Options
    Youhou?
    Is there anyone here?
  • Options
    Just 3-6 shards and no chance to upgrade Mother Taizin? Really?..

Boring :neutral:
  • Options
    It’s sort of a throw away event. Just something to do.
  • Options
    so, i am lv 80 and i dont see the bonus tier...isnt lv 80 the lv requirement for it?
  • Options
    I think they don't care about us.
    I didin't receive the shard for the first strike on the october 31, for more than one month the poeple walked me through the services when I called for my problems. Finally I put my problem here and I waiting an answer since more than 1 week.....but, again, no answers....thank you guys for that !
    At EA we don't care about the players, who whant to pay for a game when YOUR technical support is not able to answer and solve the problem?
    Do we need to be some stockholder to deserve your attention?
  • Options
    MaeLys93 wrote: »
    I think they don't care about us.
    I didin't receive the shard for the first strike on the october 31, for more than one month the poeple walked me through the services when I called for my problems. Finally I put my problem here and I waiting an answer since more than 1 week.....but, again, no answers....thank you guys for that !
    At EA we don't care about the players, who whant to pay for a game when YOUR technical support is not able to answer and solve the problem?
    Do we need to be some stockholder to deserve your attention?

Top Secret
  • Options
    I didn't crunch the numbers, but with the new packs it might make sense to lower the cost of refreshing. just throwing out an idea
  • Options
    why wont it give me zombie shards? Every time I play it it just gives me bloody spirit shards.. every time
  • Options
    Merklynn wrote: »
    why wont it give me zombie shards? Every time I play it it just gives me bloody spirit shards.. every time

Yea same here. I want that bloody zombie :bawling:
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing has been changed with the event. Maybe bad RNG. Deep breath.
  • Options
    I was waiting this event to upgrade my zombie to 6 stars, I had 8 shards left. The event gave me ghost shards in all of my attempts, instead of zombie shards. I am *very* frustuated.