Ghosts of Dathomir - Event Feedback

Replies

• I especially love how on the bonus tier you get about 3-4 hits on the altar, and then they come back hitting like crazy and decimating your team in about 12 seconds. That's some real fun event planning for a silly Halloween event right there.
  • CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Updated the above post to callout that wins are shared. I should also note this will run again on Nov 4, so if you missed a given tier this time you will have an opportunity to get it in a few days time.

That's all very well but in-game is where it needs to be, per capita the total of your player base are not on the forums
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Liked the evet. Did each tier once. Thanks for the zeta!
  • It is a bonus tier that gives zeta drop. It is supposed to be real Hard. My man account couple clear it on auto but it is gear 12 CLS and raid Han plus gear 10 R2 all with zeta and for last 2 spots i used Chase and commander solo
  • It is a bonus tier that gives zeta drop. It is supposed to be real Hard. My man account couple clear it on auto but it is gear 12 CLS and raid Han plus gear 10 R2 all with zeta and for last 2 spots i used Chase and commander solo

Chaze and captain Han? That’s 3 toons dude
  • CyclonusNL
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    aabpn5.png
    Think the event is bugged for me, have only 1 tier and did one battle for 4 Zombie shards and can't unlock either character this way.
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    I looked at the event. Saw that there were 2 battles per stage and decided to do them both on the bonus tier first to see how difficult it was. Left the thing on auto both times as I have stuff to do around the house. Came back after the second battle to see that I could no longer do the normal tier -which has the most shards available. I'm guessing this event will be back soonish but it is really annoying that I missed out on unlocking both characters because of this.
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    Really bad review because you did not even mention that attempts were shared. I got tricked and this disgusts me.

Once you did either tier you should have noticed that the remaining attempts for both was 1. It sucks but theres nobody to blame but yourselves.

Not really. Since it wasn't stated to be a shared thing, it isn't the fault of the player of not knowing this. It's the fault of the developer and lack of communication about it.
  • Was absolutely trivial with my usual CLS arena team. Just kill/stun Daka. The zombies go down in 1, at most 2, hits,so she's not hard to get to.
  • There goes 900 crystals for extra zeta and omegas cause i missed shared attempts and that it will be back in three days :smiley: Could be more transparent. Compared to secrets and shadows this one is a lot weaker

• Sorry so used to calling chaze but it was only chirut. His seeing eye dog baze got left at home
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Updated the above post to callout that wins are shared. I should also note this will run again on Nov 4, so if you missed a given tier this time you will have an opportunity to get it in a few days time.

@CG_CapGaSP sorry, but this is a big fail. First your should write [Edit] somewhere in your comment to not render all our comments voids.

Second, we missed 3 to 7 shards of Zombie or Spirit by being tricked. I really liked your work lately, as the event were really fun and challenging, and if I recall correctly you did a lot of work to announce that attempt in credit Heist were shared when it was first reworked. Why not this time?
  • Sochie wrote: »
    I especially love how on the bonus tier you get about 3-4 hits on the altar, and then they come back hitting like crazy and decimating your team in about 12 seconds. That's some real fun event planning for a silly Halloween event right there.

Nothing fun about it, using my best toons that I use for pvp, and can't beat the bonus tier. Alter heals also unless that's a glitch don't think so tho. Was easier getting veteran chewy and Han then this event. My other acct that is level 84 can't beat first tier. Woohoo so much fun. (Sarcasm) I pretty sure I won't be the last to complain about this.
  • CyclonusNL wrote: »
    aabpn5.png
    Think the event is bugged for me, have only 1 tier and did one battle for 4 Zombie shards and can't unlock either character this way.

If you are below level 80 you dont get the bonus reward pool in start of this discussion

Had been looking forward to this event. What a disappointment. I don’t see how a quick forum edit fixes anything. People will still be deceived. Almost seems like you’re rubbing it in our faces that we were eager to play the event and didn’t study the screen for a countdown the second time.
    aabpn5.png

From my opening post:

Lower level players will not unlock Zombie and Spirit the first time the event is completed. Instead you will be awarded a large XP reward to help you climb through the levels faster. The level 80-85 version (which all players will eventually have access to) will unlock the new units the first time it is completed.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Zombies don’t taunt either, so Yh just pound Daka, save Biggs special for when you are on the altar though
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    @CG_CapGaSP By the way, thanks for awake :) you show us real dedication!
  • I'll join in with the others saying that it was NOT clear that the attempts were shared between both tiers. Am I ticked off about it? Not really because I was always assuming that I might not get the bonus tier first try. I would just like it stated real clear in bright red text or something on the event screen that attempts are shared because I remember one of the events, maybe the Luke flash event, that clearly stated that attempts were shared.
  • Absolute horse doodie that lower level players can't unlock them first time
  • Absolute horse doodie that lower level players can't unlock them first time

Ooo potty mouth! Lol. But I agree with you, you should your chance at least

• Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Gk, Zarriss, Cls, DN, R2. Worked just fine for both. Annihilate does literally nothing to the altar. Didn't figure it would end it now, but thought I'd get more than 0 damage. Doesn't matter. Event was cake. Auto was fine.
    aabpn5.png

If you are below level 80 you dont get the bonus reward pool in start of this discussion

Did not see any level requirements anywhere, and I was expecting to be able to unlock both characters at least, now I have 4 Zombie shards and 1 more battle attempt at 1 Tier which does not seem right
  • Lackluster event, no challenge and no worthwhile rewards except for one Zeta - woohoo... I hate these abomination toons and will not even invest the 100 credits to unlock them. Any way to put them to good use as shard shop fodder?
  • Neo2551 wrote: »
    @CG_CapGaSP By the way, thanks for awake :) you show us real dedication!

This forum... No wonder I'm so scarce around here. This is sad, really. Devs hide mistakes with a post edit and the thanks don't stop, at all. Looking forward to all new appreciation threads...
    Personally, I used to use the forums to talk about problems, bugs and strategies. Used to use my wallet for showing appreciation. Guess forum appreciation posts are better. Cheaper for me.
    Thanks for editing your post about the sharing of attempts. Who cares if there's no notice in game! All players should anyway double check everything, theirs and my fault!
  • Thanks for the tips and help guys!
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Quite a fun battle with the altar.

Overall, I quite liked the event, but a few questions/comments below:

1- does the 900 crystal refresh both attempts or give you only one more?

2- the rewards seems underwhelming at 7-10 shards of only one of the two. It is not stated how often this event will return but it will take for ever to star them. I would suggest to give both on each attempt and move the rewards to 10 each on the bonus tier. Otherwise, this will be a several year grinds if it comes back once a month.

Thanks again for this fun event though and the toons look great!
  • The lvl 80 requirement for the unlock sucks imo.
    "Extra exp" doesnt mean a thing... Just sad. Tricked not treated
    CyclonusNL wrote: »
    aabpn5.png

From my opening post:

Lower level players will not unlock Zombie and Spirit the first time the event is completed. Instead you will be awarded a large XP reward to help you climb through the levels faster. The level 80-85 version (which all players will eventually have access to) will unlock the new units the first time it is completed.

Well, I'm level 74 and I have done the 2 attempts but no XP in rewards (only the shard, and no noticeable change on my XP bar either).

And why so many events are lock with level? Let us, new players, at least try events so we can know what to upgrade and what to unlock.
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    For all the people missing the bonus/normal tier, the event is back in 4 days so shouldn't be a huge problem for anyone.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Best part of the event was the Zeta. It was easy. Like super easy, which is good. If I had to put any effort into Nightsisters at all, I wouldn't bother. I've hated them since the Clone Wars first ran on TV. I was perfectly happy with their faction being dismal.