Who to get from GW?

I have already 7* Lumi Phasma and IG86
Not sure if I should invest in Poggle now, can't store credits anymore so might as well spend them. Has anyone had good experience with other toons than those 3?

Replies

• Options
    Poggle is the man. Great character - I'd rate him over Phasma and 86, maybe even better than Lumi in PVP. Resistance Pilot would be my other choice, but I don't think he's gonna do more for you than 86 will
  • Options
    Nightsister initiate. When you can make good use of her you know you have this game figured out.
  • Options
    Nightsister initiate. When you can make good use of her you know you have this game figured out.
  • Options
    Poggle is pretty good. He has a good number of HP and the offence up can make a huge difference. He won't belong in every team but there are several different team builds that can make very effective use of him.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    Poggle is the man. Great character - I'd rate him over Phasma and 86, maybe even better than Lumi in PVP. Resistance Pilot would be my other choice, but I don't think he's gonna do more for you than 86 will

I'd rate Phasma over Lumi any day, for PVP. But depends what team you're running ofc.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, Im running arena of
    Sid Lumi Phasma Dooku 7* And Kylo 6* but will probably replace Kylo with IG soon.
    Will do Poggle then :)