Best Nightsister team?

As the title says - are any of the new nightsister good for a full nightsister team?

What is the ideal nightsister team? Are the two new characters zombie and spirit worth the investment?

Replies

• Best nightsister team:

GK, Zarriss, CLS, (2 out of Zolo, Thrawn, R2)
  • From what I’ve seen MT lead, with asaaj, Daka, acolyte and zombie seems the way forward if you want to go full nightsisters
  • From what I’ve seen MT lead, with asaaj, Daka, acolyte and zombie seems the way forward if you want to go full nightsisters
    +1 the acolyte - zombie combo makes your team virtually invincible. (Can be killed but hardly) the acokyte stays hidden and the zombie keeps coming back. MT lead is necessary, daka for stuns and then i guess Assaj indeed, her debuff can save you.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Best Nightsister team? A dead one. Haha! Zing! Seriously though, I have no idea and don't plan on finding out.
  • leave out initiate and spirit
  • jwoah
    210 posts Member
    I’d probably take out acolyte for spirit since spirit can dispel.
  • jwoah wrote: »
    I’d probably take out acolyte for spirit since spirit can dispel.

Yeah, but acolyte in stealth mode + zombie can win you a battle by themselves.
  • MT Daka ventress zombie acolyte
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to strategy section
  • Right now I have Ventress, Talzin, Daka, and Talia, using Ahsohka for the meantime till I can replace her with a nightsister since I'm using Talzins leader skill. Total **** fest. Talon can revive if she kills with her tag team skill which calls all nightsister to attack at the same time causing Talia to use her heal skill, so double heal if anything and adds more plague on all enemies, then Dana revives when she heals all nightsister with a chance to revive a random character (in this case Ahsohka). Ventress, Daka, Talia and Ahsohka are the healers. Talia self damage and heal, let her die, then revive w/ Talzin or Daka.
    Acolyte and Initiate are worthless and very weak. Have worked on them and nothing gorgeous to report. Not sure who I will put in Ahsohkas place open to suggestions. Tearing up galactic world with this combo and this my baby so be gentle lol for I will not be
  • Right now I have Ventress, Talzin, Daka, and Talia, using Ahsohka for the meantime till I can replace her with a nightsister since I'm using Talzins leader skill. Total **** fest. Talon can revive if she kills with her tag team skill which calls all nightsister to attack at the same time causing Talia to use her heal skill, so double heal if anything and adds more plague on all enemies, then Dana revives when she heals all nightsister with a chance to revive a random character (in this case Ahsohka). Ventress, Daka, Talia and Ahsohka are the healers. Talia self damage and heal, let her die, then revive w/ Talzin or Daka.
    Acolyte and Initiate are worthless and very weak. Have worked on them and nothing gorgeous to report. Not sure who I will put in Ahsohkas place open to suggestions. Tearing up galactic world with this combo and this my baby so be gentle lol for I will not be

The Acolyte/Zombie synergy is everything for NS.
  • Right now I have Ventress, Talzin, Daka, and Talia, using Ahsohka for the meantime till I can replace her with a nightsister since I'm using Talzins leader skill. Total **** fest. Talon can revive if she kills with her tag team skill which calls all nightsister to attack at the same time causing Talia to use her heal skill, so double heal if anything and adds more plague on all enemies, then Dana revives when she heals all nightsister with a chance to revive a random character (in this case Ahsohka).

Couple things, Ahsoka will not get rezzed by Daka or MT, their skills specifically say NS.

Tell me again how weak Acolyte is. NS Initiate is totally worth having in as she gives all NS more damage. I run all original NS 3 at gl12 and 2 at gl11, my MT is gl10 6*, and she hasn't proven yet that she has a place on my team. I (atm) think the most realistic best team is Asajj, Talia, NSA, NSI, and Daka, for one very simple reason. If you did not have NS before the release and you want to try them now then you are unlikely going to be able to make a decent team that includes all the new NS as they are not as readily available. For the vast majority of player here that are not inclined to spend over $200 for a 6* MT more to acquire a 7*, and then to turn around and do that for zombie and spirit. In the distant future when those guys are more easily farmed then the team might change. BTW the below image is from rancor, notice how acolyte outdamaged my Ventrezz, it surprised me too. Original NS ftw.

tR4kTtP.jpg

• We'll see in ~2 years I guess.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice