Leia or Rey

Who is the best Leia 7* or Rey 5-6* ?

Replies

• Rey
  • Leia
  • Rey, because I am not willing to drop the $$$$ to 7* Leia.
  • Rey is at least farmable. It'll take some serious cash for Leia.
  • Depends on your the rest of your team as well but I say Rey. She is at least decent on defense whereas whenever I fight someone's leia the ai almost always makes her go stealth first and waste the turn really
  • But it's not a question of who is farmable, the OP rather asked who is "better"... In my opinion, as a character for Arena Leia is better, but opinions may differ
  • I have both at 7* and Rey does better in the arena for me. She hits hard and dodges a lot even at 5-6*
  • To answer the actual question, it's Leia. Leia at 5 seems better than Rey at 5 imo
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • I have neither, but when I see them together in arena I have much better results if I kill Leia first.
  • Poney
    42 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Thanks everyone, my Leia is 7* lvl 1 and Rey is 5* lvl 1 too. My question was is Leia 7* better than Rey 5*or 6* at LvL 70 then I know on who I use all my credits.
    DV_27 wrote: »
    Depends on your the rest of your team as well but I say Rey. She is at least decent on defense whereas whenever I fight someone's leia the ai almost always makes her go stealth first and waste the turn really

Tony167 wrote: »
    I have both at 7* and Rey does better in the arena for me. She hits hard and dodges a lot even at 5-6*

JoshG wrote: »
    I have neither, but when I see them together in arena I have much better results if I kill Leia first.

Looks like there are different opinions.

Rey has dodge, Leia has stealth

Rey buff herself, Leia buff her team

My team is on offense QGJ(L) Yoda Doku GS

I have the feeling Leia with benefit more from QGJ and GS than Rey.

Leia is also a little bit faster (so can One Shot Rey enemy before she get her turn)

In defense Stealth is meh but most of the time Leia will survive the first turn and will still do significate dammage before she died.

I will bump Leia first to 70 so.

Which abilities would you up first ?
    Post edited by Poney on
  • Her basic ability
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • I have never had a problem killing Leia but when I face a Rey I seem to get creamed. Rey hits a hard punch! My preference would be Rey.