Advanced Tactics on cooldown

Advanced Tactics just started for me and it is already on cooldown for 1 hour and 20 minutes. I guess it has to do with at what time I did it previously but I don't think it is supposed to be like this

Replies

• Hi
    Is it normal that I can't attend the event immediately, but have to wait three hours?

for clarity I add some screenshots
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
  • You are lucky... mine is now at a 3+ hours cooldown, so that there is a window of only about 2 and half hour to play. It is related to when you played it this morning I suppose... I played it just before 12 so... however, I don't think it's fair
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This is a special instance of the event and may be throwing off the timer on the original schedule.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Jack92 wrote: »
    Hi
    Is it normal that I can't attend the event immediately, but have to wait three hours?

1.jpg
    2.jpg

Is this your second run?

The CD timer seems to be tied to the first run you did.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Hi

1.jpg
    2.jpg

Is this your second run?

I did this one this morning
    In the afternoon no one yet of course.
  • Jack92 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Hi

1.jpg
    2.jpg

Is this your second run?

Then it's probably based off of the event coding they've used previously, as if it is a refresh of the event from this morning, not an entirely new event. Just like when they had the two hour flash event with a one hour cooldown. If you completed the event a half hour after it started, you only had a window of a half hour to attempt the second attack.

Not that it's right; just that I understand why that might happen.
  • Dretzle wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Hi

1.jpg
    2.jpg

Is this your second run?

Then it's probably based off of the event coding they've used previously, as if it is a refresh of the event from this morning, not an entirely new event. Just like when they had the two hour flash event with a one hour cooldown. If you completed the event a half hour after it started, you only had a window of a half hour to attempt the second attack.

Not that it's right; just that I understand why that might happen.

Yeah, you're probably right
  • But is it fair that I made tier 1: 2 times a day for useless green gear at morning and evening and tier 2 only once at evening? Because after completing 1st time the event gone to cooldown for 2 hours without possibility to do tier 2. It's really ruined my mood at the beginning of the day. Does it intentially to fool people because everyone got to used to growing system in such events before, 1st u do tier 1 then tier 2. In daily gear events it's opposite: you must do maximum tier lvl for more advanced gear. Why it's again so confusing messing with new system and losing opportunity to get important gear?! Is it the bug and I lost a chance to get carbanti?
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Moving to the Bugs Archived subforum
This discussion has been closed.