iPhone X Support

Are you planning to update the app for the iPhone C soon so the games aspect ratio doesn’t look weird on the screen?

Replies

• crixvane wrote: »
    Are you planning to update the app for the iPhone C soon so the games aspect ratio doesn’t look weird on the screen?

iPhone X

• Do u have it yet?
  • crixvane wrote: »

Yeah bro do you have it now? ;)

• +1
    I switch to ipad as its better to play atm
  • Doubt it. They don't even have the correct aspect ratio for quite a few devices. It's a lot of work, and the devs have a lot of bugs to fix.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • +1

The game looks tiny currently on iPhone X. An update that takes advantage of the extra screen height would make a huge difference to the experience.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Vrayhem wrote: »
    +1

The game looks tiny currently on iPhone X. An update that takes advantage of the extra screen height would make a huge difference to the experience.

They haven't bother with iPad, thats just some lame zoom, cutting away the sides and placing suff weird places, like in Tank raid P3, despite iPad having way higher resolution
    nYZ3aDM.png
    So dont get your hopes up
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Would love just a response to the question. Went from an iPhone 6s Plus to the X and it is such a dissapointment.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    DelCastles wrote: »
    Would love just a response to the question. Went from an iPhone 6s Plus to the X and it is such a dissapointment.

You should have stuck with the 6s