How GW should be

How it should be :
If your 5 highest chars had, lets say, 23000 power, the 12 enemy teams should be like this :
First 3 battles : 12k power, 13k power and 14k power.
Battle 4,5,6 : 15k, 16k, 17k.
Battle 7,8,9 : 18k, 19k, 20k.
Battle 10,11,12 : 21k, 22k, 23k.
The final battle should have the same power as your strongest team.
Your team's health stay the same through the GW so it shouldn't be insanely hard.
With this way, you could try a different combinations with your B or C teams. Or test the multiple heroes you have.

How it is now :
Terrible RNG when facing teams. Most times, if you have an average lvl 63-64 team at 19-20k power, you will keep facing 66-70 teams with max stars and 24-25k power.
This sucks because it makes your B and C teams useless. Their only use becomes a meatwall for enemies to waste cds.
This also forces players to use 2 healers on their team so they won't have their heroes damaged. Also it forces them to multiple retreats if 1 battle is going to finish with 1 characters at yellow.
And add the fact that 99% of teams you are facing have Sid, Lumi, Dooku, JC.

I don't think the current GW is anywhere near fun. It causes a lot of frustration. Yesterday i spent 2 hour of retreats to be able to finish it. Today after the 4th lvl 70 max star team, i decided to quit.

Replies

• I can easily bash teams with 5000 power more than me, this because the AI mostly scks hard and is easy to destroy. It's all a matter of luck, there have been days where I just can't win and other days where I can just pull through.
    Your plan would make gw way too easy and not fun to play.
  • I have 36 characters and i use only 8 of them. The rest of them are junk. Why? Because they aren't needed anywhere in this game. When GW sends you teams 5k above your A team, what's the use of farming heroes to make B and C teams?
    And i doubt you easily win vs teams with 5k more power than you AND at the same time keep your team at max health and with ready cooldowns for the next 5k+ enemy. If you read the forums there was a massive outrage when they changed the retreat button. It's people's favorite button in GW.
    "My Dooku didn't stun this time...Retreat.."
    "Enemy Daka self ressed and stuned me....Retreat..."
    "I wasted Lumi's heal on the end of the fight...Retreat..."
    "Enemy sidious applied healing debuff on my JC and he has yellow health....Retreat..."

How can this be fun?