Need advice where to go after restart

So i restarted again im level 67 and i have no idea what characters i should be farming for, this is a full list of my characters:

Darth Sidious- 7 star Royal Guard- 2 star
Fives-7 star Clone sergeant- 3 star
Talia-7 star Snowtrooper -2 star
Luminara- 7 star Ewok Elder, Sunfac - 3 star
Boba-6 star Tarkin+ Akbar 4 star, and then a bunch of other low starred heroes
Jedi Consular-5 star
Dooku-4 star
Kylo-5 star
Vader-4 star
Phasma- 4 star
Ima-Gun di, 4 star
Chewbacca- 4 star
Darth Maul- 4 star
Windu- 4 star
Farm boy luke- 3 star
Resistance trooper- 3 star
Poe-3 star
FOTP- 2 star

Any help is appreciated

Replies

• Whindanser
    138 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Given your roster I would consider restarting again. You have almost no rebels and they are key to unlocking multiple characters in the game. Looks like you’ve spread yourself pretty thin without really getting any synergy with your characters. Early on you want to focus on Rebels like STHan and Lando (who are good and are also bounty hunters for credit heist) and Biggs and Wedge as a great combo with good ships. Ultimately you want to farm the right toons to 7* to get you CLS. Rebels are also key for TB.

You need empire for R2 who is a must have. You need Phoenix for Thrawn who is also outstanding. If I were you, i would restart...focus on Rebels and the characters needed for CLS and R2 first. Secondly, but also important is bounty hunters for credit heist...so, Boba Fett, Lando, StHan, Chewie, IG-88 are all pretty simple farms. Since you missed Mother Talzin, I would ignore Night Sisters for now and ignore jedi and separatists for now. Resistance is great but a hard farm early and Phoenix are also good but probably a secondary need.
  • Phoenix, Boba Fett, Lando & STHan should be high on all players early farm lists.

It's super LS rebel heavy, but Phoenix unlocks too much and is crazy useful early; and the other 3 have duel +scoundrels tags for heists.
  • Phoenix Squad is an easy farm and help in many places now.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Whindanser wrote: »
    Given your roster I would consider restarting again. You have almost no rebels and they are key to unlocking multiple characters in the game. Looks like you’ve spread yourself pretty thin without really getting any synergy with your characters. Early on you want to focus on Rebels like STHan and Lando (who are good and are also bounty hunters for credit heist) and Biggs and Wedge as a great combo with good ships. Ultimately you want to farm the right toons to 7* to get you CLS. Rebels are also key for TB.

You need empire for R2 who is a must have. You need Phoenix for Thrawn who is also outstanding. If I were you, i would restart...focus on Rebels and the characters needed for CLS and R2 first. Secondly, but also important is bounty hunters for credit heist...so, Boba Fett, Lando, StHan, Chewie, IG-88 are all pretty simple farms. Since you missed Mother Talzin, I would ignore Night Sisters for now and ignore jedi and separatists for now. Resistance is great but a hard farm early and Phoenix are also good but probably a secondary need.

yeh i liked the idea of starting again but then i tried it and saw that everyone in top 50 had nightsisters which means its absolutely pointless to compete against that
  • Finn