Prev134
Gjgfthbjgfbjvzsgbjuh
42 posts Member
edited December 2017
Double post.
Gotta love iOS
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Day one player here who missed out on cls due to investing more in darkside players. Old ben held me back. With cls being more important in TB when are we going to get anther shot at him
  • Hopefully not for awhile. I need R2D2 and Old Ben leveled before the next CLS event. We need another shot at Thrawn first.
  • My guess is sometime after thrawn comes back. then it will be shortly after the next r2 event after that
  • Hopefully not for awhile. I need R2D2 and Old Ben leveled before the next CLS event. We need another shot at Thrawn first.

Yes it would be nice to get another at Thrawn
  • I'd say long time, probably thrawn event, r2 event and cls event, in that order. Maybe in 3 months.
  • I'm seeing getting the CLS event for Christmas. Like Papa Palps last year.
  • They really need to bring these guys back. CLS is used on almost every top team and it's super lame facing him 3 times on GW without any of the new characters.
  • They will bring him back, no worries just wait for the full cycle...
  • Around Christmas I guess. Just be patient and farm other toons. They will probably release another hero to break the game so keep your eyes and ears open for stuff like that :3
  • the event was not marked as ultra rare (like palp) so I am hoping for a return sooner rather than later.
  • It would make a nice xmas present for those who missed him.
  • I'm hoping he comes back Nov 2
  • I too was left out getting CLS, didn't have old Ben. I am ready now, hoping the event comes back soon, so many teams in the arena and GW have him. He is also good in the AAT
  • I hope he wont be back until late december/early january ... need to mat up and gear up quite a bit.
  • Late November into early December is my unofficial guess
  • There was a post on Reddit that mentioned December 5th
    The Academy of the Fallen
  • I only ask because he seems to be the only character in the game I cant beat. No matter what team comp, I can compete with any other team unless its a CLS team in which case forget about it. Seems like all the top 50 on my shard have him, so not much point in even trying at this point until I can get him too.

Yes this is a big ole bunch of crying in my beer. its just frustrating that any other team is fun to fight, win some lose some. except CLS. instant loss.
  • I has not been revealed when the event returns. But better get your OB ready, rather than slacking and having to resort to panic farming.

In the meantime - and I'm saying this without knowing your roster - I see a few guys in my shard doing alright for themselves using either GK (lead) + Zarriss + Thrawn/DN +Zolo/Leia + R2 or Rex (lead) + Zolo/Leia + GK + Thrawn/DN + R2.

Both teams require high investments, but all toons mentioned will serve you well in other parts of the game, so you may want to consider building them even if they won't make your Arena team when you get CLS
  • farqs
    116 posts Member
    Its a guess but 25 November to line up with the anniversary of the game. Would allow those who recently acquired R2 to level up the droid for the event.
  • cby
    105 posts Member
    next CLS 12/5/17

R2 10/26/17 - along with a credit heist

BB-8 1/18/18

Thrawn 1/29/18 Chimaera 1/30/2018
  • I think the best case scenario is that he will be a Christmas present like Palpatine was last year. I'm guessing Hero's Journey will be about as frequent as a Legendary or less so.

And a maxed out GK (L) Zarris Raid Han Nihilus R2 team can take out any team in the arena.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    You can do it without CLS tbh... but it might require higher gear levels and it would include Thrawn at least.
  • cw8
    98 posts Member
    cby wrote: »
    next CLS 12/5/17

BB-8 1/18/18

Where did you get all this from?
  • cw8 wrote: »
    cby wrote: »
    next CLS 12/5/17

BB-8 1/18/18

Where did you get all this from?

It's approximate guesses based on the fact that every single legendary comes back after 4 months
  • I hope asap!!! cls is waaay too important.... auto solo raid, special mission tb, great for arena and gw etc... (only missed him on 3 days lol)
  • Dear Devs, it’s been a few mos, can we have the event back soon (and not say next year)?

One, he’s handy for TB. Two, seems amazing for raids. Three, many top guilds won’t talk to someone unless they have CLS. Four, it’s an almost instant freebie to the top of arena.
  • Svo
    62 posts Member
    My guess is next month after r2 event
  • There's almost no chance it'll be back this year and December will most likely be reserved for the movie release.
  • It won't be a freebie to the top of arena when he comes back again lol.
  • Floogyman
    94 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    CLS is not an instant top of arena anything. You need amazing mods too and you also need to be in the crew that locks people out of the top spots. He is amazing tho.