No CLS in November - When is CLS coming back posts [MERGED]

Replies

• Gorgonzola wrote: »
    There's almost no chance it'll be back this year and December will most likely be reserved for the movie release.

What makes you say that? I think it is coming back before Christmas! CLS completely skewed the power balance of the game and with R2 appearing so often, I assume he’ll be back sooner than later.
  • Whales paid big bucks to 7* Empire to 7*R2 then paid more to 7* Luke, Ben, STH, And Leia and then top shlef Mod them and Zeta the ones who had it.

The Whales would cry if they were not exclusive owners of CLS and top PVP charts and most likely the whales would migrate to another game. If you want exclusive content, be a whale or a kraken.
  • Dear Devs, it’s been a few mos, can we have the event back soon (and not say next year)?

One, he’s handy for TB. Two, seems amazing for raids. Three, many top guilds won’t talk to someone unless they have CLS. Four, it’s an almost instant freebie to the top of arena.

There is a Luke specific event in TB. If you don't have him then the whole guild misses out on bonus TB shop tokens.

But bit of a stretch to say he is a free ticket to the top. Most people in top 50 have him G12 as leader or support.
  • I would argue that the devs making him an almost required part of higher level play would mean he should come back sooner.

And you don’t need to be a whale to unlock, you just needed the toons. If they hadn’t been previously farmed, you could buy them for cash.

As for arena. I used to be in the top 50 and have moved down about 20-some spots with people that have CLS (about 90% of the top 50 on my shard has CLS). So yes, a lot of new people moved up.
  • Carn
    52 posts Member
    There won't be CLS next.
    Next will be Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker.
    The requirements are CLS, Hermit Yoda, Raid Han, ROLO, X
  • cw8 wrote: »
    cby wrote: »
    next CLS 12/5/17

R2 10/26/17 - along with a credit heist

BB-8 1/18/18

Thrawn 1/29/18 Chimaera 1/30/2018

Where did you get all this from?

I've heard that those dates came from a datamine. I'd take them with slightly less of a grain of salt than most dates around here, but they're still subject to change.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Well the credit heist should be accurate anyway....Heist Hero posts credit and training dates a few days out and agrees with that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • cby
    105 posts Member
    @cw8 @Darth_cowboy datamined www.swgohevents.com
  • We need CLS back asap, he's the game, he's the meta, the key to everything
  • the event was not described as very or extremely rare like the others (thrawn palpatine) so bring him back already :/
  • When do you guys think he will make his return? I'm thinking December or November of this year, or January or February of next year, what with the return of "Daring Droid" and a Jedi Pack for Old Ben. I'm also seeing a somewhat high chance of seeing a Jedi rework this December for "The Last Jedi", speculation of random Jedi packs in the store. Anyone agree?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • So when is the event coming back for CLS? any dates? Title says it all.
  • The event is called Hero’s Journey: Luke. Thread moved to its specific subsection.

No date has been given (not even hinted).
  • You’re welcome.
  • You can have a New Hope with the return of the R2D2 event.

But likely, it's just there to tease you.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • If it is returning I hope they implement the replay factor. I remember them talking about the success of the event and they would look into replying these Legendary Moments. Just wondering if anyone knows anything yet and if it is even returning.Thanks.
  • Www.Swgohevents.com don't know about the replay
  • Www.Swgohevents.com don't know about the replay

That says 40 days till the event if that site can be trusted. Thanks for the site too.
  • R2 event is returning - and there is an SW anniversary date coming up... so, all you got is some little hope.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Moved to that specific event's subsection, where this question has already been asked and answered.

It will come back but nobody know when.
  • Did I hear correctly that the R2 event returned this week? I wouldn’t know since I already have him 7*. I’m assuming the CLS event can’t be far behind again.........
  • R2 event is returning - and there is an SW anniversary date coming up... so, all you got is some little hope.

isn't it called "A new hope"?
  • December, I think.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    No matter what anyone says to the contrary, no one knows.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Luke: How far away is Yoda? Will it take us long to get there?
    Yoda: Not far. Yoda not far. Patience. Soon you will be with him.
    B)
  • I'm taking a stab that CLS won't return this calendar year. Like someone else mentioned, the next major event will be something Episode 8-related.

My guess is it'll have something to do with Rey. If I were you, I'd level her up just in case.
  • Etc4isu83 wrote: »
    I'm taking a stab that CLS won't return this calendar year. Like someone else mentioned, the next major event will be something Episode 8-related.

My guess is it'll have something to do with Rey. If I were you, I'd level her up just in case.

If CLS does not return this year anymore, then better bring R2-D2 back around January first, because I was still not able to get him 7 stars this time around. Need two more stars so I can get Luke.