No CLS in November - When is CLS coming back posts [MERGED]

124Next

Replies

• Svo
    62 posts Member
    Options
    Nice full event calendar for nov, but no commander Luke....boooooo, hope he's a surprise add on....just dreaming.....
  • Options
    Just wish I knew what to farm next. Pretty sure I'll need ugnaught and corruscant underworld police to unlock lightsaber Rey.
    This is the mindset that will make you a winner. As a day 1 player - it's clear that the more toons you have - the more you can get. Even the that droid event - that gave out separatist shards - it wasn't a big deal - but people lose out on little hand out and events all the time because they don't have the right teams. It all begins to add up.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Since Luke was clarified not to be a legendary event and doesn't follow the " Extremely Rare " schedule and since r2 event is going till the first part of November i would hope he will be back this month
  • Options
    Maybe its time for him to come back again this month.. I know its only 3 months but I think we suffer enough.. I was ready the next day after the end of the event cause of old ben and believe me I did a super farm from 4* to 7*.. So I hope the event to come for the anniversary.. Thanks for your time and I believe a lot of people agree with me..
  • Options
    I agree. I’m in the same boat as you. Almost had him but rng wasn’t with me. And suddenly can’t compete in arena and guildies soloing rancor and whatnot. Just too big of a loss .
  • Options
    I missed out on him the first time around and that ****. But do I want him to come back not even 3 months later?

No, man. Rare means something. I’ll kust sit here at 150-200 in Arena each day and deal with it because I’m an adult.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    a lot of loss.. I cant wait for the new event.. And we have Thrawn's event again why we can't have Luke's too?? :neutral:
  • Undivided93
    66 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    I missed out on him the first time around and that ****. But do I want him to come back not even 3 months later?

No, man. Rare means something. I’ll kust sit here at 150-200 in Arena each day and deal with it because I’m an adult.

I'm around #30 in the arena without CLS but hes useful in the raids too.. and he is just OP so why can't we have him? I understand what's your point with the rare means something but come on it's the anniversary we need a present
  • Options
    Since Luke was clarified not to be a legendary event and doesn't follow the " Extremely Rare " schedule and since r2 event is going till the first part of November i would hope he will be back this month

A new hope for many of us...
  • Options
    We can’t have him because we didn’t earn him the first time. We’ll get him the second time, I’m sure, but the wait is part of it.

He’s not overpowered. If he was you wouldn’t be at 30. That’s what overpowered means: you can’t progress beyond without them.

There are plenty of teams that can murder in raids. Do it with them.

I’m looking forward to when the event returns and I finally pick Luke up, but it’s right and proper to take several monts. Luke isn’t a run of the mill Legendary Event like Yoda or even Thrawn and BB-8. His event is a special Hero’s Journey event, it plays by different rules.
  • Options
    Is it not within the legendary cadence for him to appear that month?

Luke isn’t a Legendary character so his event doesn’t follow Legendary cadences.

Luke is a Hero character so his event follows the Hero’s Journey cadence.
  • Options
    How long prior to the luke event did they release the information about the event? I remember a ‘farmboy luke’ journey
  • Options
    There’s a Luke section of the Events subfora. Check there.
  • crzydroid
    7299 posts Moderator
    Options
    In May, it was stated Luke was going to have a Hero's Journey and introduced flash events and gave free Luke shards as prep for that. It was stated more information would come in August. The specific dates and character requirements came 1-2 weeks before the event--actually, I think character requirements came first, then dates were dropped.

If your real question is about Rey's journey, I don't know if you can bank on three months as we've seen this kind of event before and are familiar with it now. The movie comes in December, and rumors about a new Rey have been on the forums for quite some time. An example of characters needed in forum and reddit rumors is: Scavenger Rey, BB-8, Finn, Veteran Han&Chewie. There are probably some variant guesses as well. It's best to get a baseline prep for some possible characters in advance of the announcement, and to save resources for a sudden need to go in a particular direction.

You also have the option of choosing to skip the new Rey in order to save resources for a different new character or a returning event for an existing character.
  • Options
    Which is? If there is a known cadence for hero events what is it?
  • Options
    Which is? If there is a known cadence for hero events what is it?

We don't know. Could be 6 weeks, could be 6 months. Embrace not knowing!
  • Options
    Y'all do know they don't post every event, right? Enhance your calm.
  • Options
    December 5th
  • Options
    SolariJedi wrote: »
    Legendary toons have almost always been every 6 months. and as he was released July that would look to it being more like January.

No
  • Options
    No worry, he will return sooner or later.
    “Patience you must have, my young padawan”
  • Options
    Sigh* Yes, I'll move on to some other squad to farm but it's pretty hard to be competitive as a f2p without CLS.
    Not sure if his event counts as legendary but I'm pretty sure I read in one dev post that the legendary cadence is 6-8 weeks? IDK I could have gotten that all wrong.
    Just wish I knew what to farm next. Pretty sure I'll need ugnaught and corruscant underworld police to unlock lightsaber Rey.

I only use mine in raids.
  • Options
    August
  • Options
    Anyone remember how long we had from when the Phoenix toons were moved to farmable locations before the first Thrawn event? I think it was a couple of weeks but I'm not sure.

But I suspect Veteran Smuggler Han and Chewy will be moved to a farmable location before the Rey event with approximately the same lead time as we had with Phoenix leading up to Thrawn.
  • Options
    Anyone remember how long we had from when the Phoenix toons were moved to farmable locations before the first Thrawn event? I think it was a couple of weeks but I'm not sure.

But I suspect Veteran Smuggler Han and Chewy will be moved to a farmable location before the Rey event with approximately the same lead time as we had with Phoenix leading up to Thrawn.

Thrawn was only about a week after, if I recall correctly.
  • Options
    Why would CG think another CLS panic farm is needed? If you don’t have the characters ready by now you don’t deserve him anyway..
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    That's true. New people never start playing.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH