Looking for newer guild or to start one.

Newer player looking for a lower power guild to grow with, not part of an alliance, or even a few people who feel the same way we can start our own. Been playing about 2 months. Would prefer line or a group that won't force it's members to use discord.
Looking for some like minded players.
Close to 600k GP I'm nobody special
Link to look at my stats & roster
Thanks if you bothered to read it all.
https://swgoh.gg/u/voidshade/
Line ID shade_void

Replies

• thewhitegift
    294 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Got just the place for you, you would be welcome, we're about a week away from starting our first heroic rancor raid. We dont use Line or whatever that is, but we are active. What is your ally code, if interested :)
  • Nah join us we do pit raids for all levels to accommodate lower level players. Plus we have a bunch of players that are great at helping out the new guys,.. we have players ranging from all levels and you would fit right in

Guild name is MariJAWAna and my ally code 579-954-969
  • Sorry 579-953-969
  • Shade_of_void
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Ally code 932-249-191
    If you could pm me more details about the guild that would be awesome
  • Nvm i saw your ally code, sent u an ally invite.
  • 932-249-191

Done
  • Pm sent
  • @Cooncoon sounds like your guilds to far ahead of what I'm looking for.
  • @Cooncoon sounds like your guilds to far ahead of what I'm looking for.

Trust me man... your gunna end up in a guild with too many low level people and never be able to do raids... I've been there with a couple of my friends when we first started... now we found a guild, became officers and bring in lower level people to get them better and into the game... but if you feel that way then it's all good. But if you don't find one. Your always welcome
  • Hello. Just saw your post and thought I'd invite you to check out "The Furious Force". We are a great bunch of members who have fun, are active, and don't look at this as a job.

We are 1 guild, not a conglomerate of guilds who "Help you out" by sending mercs in to help you beat a raid or tank. Lol We take care of our own and those who have worked for the raid tickets get the rewards.

We also have a group chat on LINE and not only trade useful info but laugh and have a good time as well.

If interested in more, let me know. My LINE ID is SW-Z and will answer any questions you have. Come grow with us and have fun doing so.

May "The Furious Force" be with you...