Challenge gear in raids

Remove challenge gear in raids Remove challenge gear in raids Remove challenge gear in raids Remove challenge gear in raids Remove challenge gear in raids Remove challenge gear in raids Remove challenge gear in raids Remove challenge gear in raids Remove challenge gear in raids Remove challenge gear in raids Remove challenge gear in raids Remove challenge gear in raids

Seriously though, every raid now Rancor or AAT I'm getting challenge gear or the same thing that's built up to the 1000's

Replies

• +83738883888756287362
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Yeah would be nice if raids just awarded raid gear and not stuff you can farm outside of raids
  • +3/4
    I still need those Mk3 Carbantis. They can keep their Mk4's though...
  • Or occasionally change what gear is in the challenges. Something lol
  • Has there been a response from Devs regarding this issue?
    For the time and effort that is and continues to be put into building teams to perform well in the raids, it seems ridiculous that the rewards are similar to those we farm 3 times a week with sims.
    I understand the economics of gear but I believe now that the game has grown substantially that this gear wall could be looked at and a small measure of 'give' on the Devs part would go a long way towards player moral and loyalty.
    Maybe they are working on something? If so, Devs please share your intent and stave off loads of frustration and demoralizing game play.
    Maybe we as the community aren't loud enough regarding this genuine issue. I imagine the Devs get tired of fielding all the complaints but this is one issue that really deserves their attention. We need to keep this and other related threads in the forefront to garner the attention of those that can facilitate change.
    Make SWGOH great again.
  • +3/4
    I still need those Mk3 Carbantis. They can keep their Mk4's though...

True... Same here but if ideas given the option of removing all challenge gear or none id have to go with all
  • _ho0ligan_ wrote: »
    Has there been a response from Devs regarding this issue?
    For the time and effort that is and continues to be put into building teams to perform well in the raids, it seems ridiculous that the rewards are similar to those we farm 3 times a week with sims.
    I understand the economics of gear but I believe now that the game has grown substantially that this gear wall could be looked at and a small measure of 'give' on the Devs part would go a long way towards player moral and loyalty.
    Maybe they are working on something? If so, Devs please share your intent and stave off loads of frustration and demoralizing game play.
    Maybe we as the community aren't loud enough regarding this genuine issue. I imagine the Devs get tired of fielding all the complaints but this is one issue that really deserves their attention. We need to keep this and other related threads in the forefront to garner the attention of those that can facilitate change.
    Make SWGOH great again.

Well put
    It's really annoying it's made me give up trying to get high ranks in either raid now cause even after hitting each phase of the HAAT with my best squads and placing in the top 10 I still get this same worthless gear and it feels horrible.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • stop putting challenge gear in raids.
  • Has been brought up NUMEROUS times. Not going to change ever. They could change this one aspect and it would make WORLDS of difference in the way people look at the game.
  • Tarugo91 wrote: »
    stop putting challenge gear in raids.

This. Again. For the 4,754,782nd time. So kitten.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*