Remove star requirement from raids.

I'd like to propose that they remove the star requirement of characters for the raids. The higher the raid tier the more difficult it is anyway, so lower star toons will die more quickly anyway, right? The reason that I want this is because I'd like to use the newer toons like Mother Talzin in the raid, who is practically impossible to have at 7* without spending. What do you guys think?

Replies

• Nope
  • nope nope
  • IvoB1987 wrote: »
    I'd like to propose that they remove the star requirement of characters for the raids. The higher the raid tier the more difficult it is anyway, so lower star toons will die more quickly anyway, right? The reason that I want this is because I'd like to use the newer toons like Mother Talzin in the raid, who is practically impossible to have at 7* without spending. What do you guys think?
    I don't like what looks like a REALLY long farm time to Talzin, it's utterly ridiculous. But the game does need to make revenue - so using this kind of pressure to attempt to get you to buy packs is part of the system.
    Lets just hope we're not having this conversation in 25 months... which is what the current cadence is looking like.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice