How many credits do you currently have?

Replies

• Options
    500k - 1 million
    Triqui wrote: »
    I spend all my credits when I get them, as there is no interest rate in this game and hoarding it serve no purpose. I have a lot of chars who arent lvl 70 yet, and I'd rather have another lvl 70 to use in GW than 3 millions in the bank doing nothing

...nice to know others have the same idea I do. No benefit from being "Credit Rich" unless you know there is going to be a new character released, imo. Play how you want to play, but to me sitting on credits is wasting a better chance at clearing GW, so essentially there is a better return on credits if you spend them and earn them back at GW because you have a better toolbox.
  • Options
    75mil
  • Options
    3 million+
    7.7 here. Around 16 toons at lvl 70, not promoting any toons until they're geared up, leveling only when there's a level requirement for any available gear. Some toons are yet to be activated until I have enough shards to at least 6 star them and if they become viable in any new meta. No point in having many 2-4 star toons.
  • Options
    3 million+
    Ztyle wrote: »
    Anyone knows the cost to take a level 70 to level 80?

The devs knows, but they probably won't tell us
    But my guess is that it will cost around 2.5 million, based on how the price escalated from 60-70

So suppose around that figure, if they changed anything in GW making enemies right after cap be level 80, be prepared for disappointment? Also, you can bring to 70 maybe 2 per week. If you use a quad of 10 (to have squad flexibility) you need 2.5 months.

Now the biggest question is how many droids it will take to upgrade. It seems droids will be the limiting factor, because you can focus credits just on leveling (i.e. Avoiding new chars 7* promotions) but will need a huge vault of droids.

• Options
    3 million+
    12 mil.
    But I'm short on tier 3 materials to upgrade the skills.
  • Options
    3 million+
    Close to 4. But Anakin about to hit 6* and only level 40, Daka and 5's about a week from 7*, Barriss about a week from 7*....
  • Options
    3 million+
    Close to 10MM. I have a few chars nearing further promotion and 7* so that will drop quickly.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    3 million+
    10 mil is the low limit for me. I don't go below that unless something nice comes (like droid event). Also 100 tier 3 ability materials and training droids enough to bring a level 1 toon to level 70 for 5 times. Cap increase here i come!
  • Options
    3 million+
    LOL, 3 million. I was looking for the 10+ million option. B)
    Seriously though, I might have a hoarding problem.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Bleach
    29 posts Member
    Options
    3 million+
    Over 10 mil
  • Options
    3 million+
    slmcmr wrote: »
    10 mil is the low limit for me. I don't go below that unless something nice comes (like droid event). Also 100 tier 3 ability materials and training droids enough to bring a level 1 toon to level 70 for 5 times. Cap increase here i come!

100 ..omg *rolls eyes*

• Sticare_Courts_0073
    1916 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    3 million+

100 ..omg *rolls eyes*

Sure. Purple ability mats are too valuable to just waste on any character you won't be using extensively. My high point was 112 last week, then I pushed Yoda, Anakin and Ahsoka to go down to about 40.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    3 million+
    LOL, 3 million. I was looking for the 10+ million option. B)
    Seriously though, I might have a hoarding problem.

Lol, how much do you have btw?

100 ..omg *rolls eyes*

I just checked it is 112 now :)
  • Options
    50k - 500k
    I had 4.5 million give or take leading to the yoda event.

spent a bunch leveling and starring Jedi for the event, spent the rest on my 6* yoda.

have built it back to about 400k. (including starring up my IG88 and IG86 to 4 and 6 stars, respectively)
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options
    3 million+
    Just over 7M.
  • Options
    it depends on how big of a roster you aim to have.

I was at 120 tier 3 purple mat and 9m yesterday. have 54 left and 7.43m

I see no point expending resources on toons i wont use extensively.

Jedis are getting starred and skilled now because i want yoda at next yoda event.

I only failed GW once so I guess i been earning credits consistently.

credits earned so far 52.9M according to achievements.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    3 million+
    18M :)
  • Options
    3 million+
    Weeeelllll above 3 mill.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    3 million+
    8.8M but I need over 50M to level all my heroes.
  • Options
    Between 10 and 12M and approximately 4600 crystals.
  • Options
    50k - 500k
    Less than 500k right now. My goal is to sit on at least 5-10 mil by the time the level cap raises, more if I can manage. I still have Dooku and Teebo to take from 6 to 7 stars though, and my droids are currently 4* but I have the shards to 7 star them. That'll be on the backburner until we hear more about level cap and stat changes though.
  • Options
    3 million+
    6 mil. Would be around 8 if I didn't top off han to 70 from 55 and star him up from 5 to 6
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Under 50k
    I have a million right now that gets spent after the GW shipments refresh. Then it's no more spending until the update. I'm arena competitive right now and finish Galaxy wars so until we have an idea of the way things shake out I'm not spending
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    3 million+
    Sitting on 14.5 million an nothing worthwile to do with them
  • Options
    3 million+
    4.2 Million ..Only because I beat GW 3 days in a row and have been saving up all week
    But I can easily blow it all trying to level up 1, 2 character's
    Ohhh reminds me I got to 7* up Phasma today.. There gos a million *sigh* :/
  • Options
    Under 50k
    I have 3 million plus but I want to skew this poll as much as possible, because CG needs to realize the credit problem.

Also 3 million is nothing in this game. Seriously, I could spend that in LITERAL seconds.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    3 million+
    Got almost 10mil
  • Options
    500k - 1 million
    Between 800-950k everyday, until I need to train or star a char then basically nothing
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Options
    8 million, im guessing that it will cost 2.5 million per character to go from 70 to 80 so im hoping to save 20 million by next month
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    1 million - 3 million
    I have 3 million plus but I want to skew this poll as much as possible, because CG needs to realize the credit problem.

Also 3 million is nothing in this game. Seriously, I could spend that in LITERAL seconds.

Yeah 3 million isn't worth much, as I have written earlier I could use 120 million in literally no time, and most of my toons will still only be worth using as canon fodder in GW
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection