Rey’s Hero Journey [Mega]

Replies

• Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Reyalp wrote: »
    Having looked at the CLS event again; I think we will NOT need both Vets at 7* (just Chewie) but WILL need the Falcon unlocked.

CLS event was 5 tiers (3*-7* requirements), with a 6* Old Ben needed for the 4th Phase.

If you transfer this to Rey's journey, and have it as 5 tiers (3*-7* requirements); the event should go like this:

Prelude (Flash Events)
    Rey - scavenging on Jakku

P1 (3*)
    Rey, Finn, Bb8 - Jakku

P2 (4*)
    Millennium Falcon (escape from Jakku)

P3 (5*)
    Rey, Finn, Bb8, Vet Han, Vet Chewie (Maz's Castle)

P4 (6*)
    Vet Han Solo (Starkiller Base v Kylo)

P5 (7*)
    Rey, Finn, Vet Chewie, Bb8 (Starkiller Base Vs unmasked Kylo)
    Or
    Rey & Finn (Starkiller Base Vs Unmasked Kylo)

No the tier before last required a 7* Old Ben. Every single toon required for the CLS event was required at 7*.

https://youtu.be/2RiFUdV_Mw0

Look at the * requirements

Edit: my bad, did need a 7* OB but the other tiers were still low *requirements
  • Reyalp wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Reyalp wrote: »
    Having looked at the CLS event again; I think we will NOT need both Vets at 7* (just Chewie) but WILL need the Falcon unlocked.

CLS event was 5 tiers (3*-7* requirements), with a 6* Old Ben needed for the 4th Phase.

If you transfer this to Rey's journey, and have it as 5 tiers (3*-7* requirements); the event should go like this:

Prelude (Flash Events)
    Rey - scavenging on Jakku

P1 (3*)
    Rey, Finn, Bb8 - Jakku

P2 (4*)
    Millennium Falcon (escape from Jakku)

P3 (5*)
    Rey, Finn, Bb8, Vet Han, Vet Chewie (Maz's Castle)

P4 (6*)
    Vet Han Solo (Starkiller Base v Kylo)

P5 (7*)
    Rey, Finn, Vet Chewie, Bb8 (Starkiller Base Vs unmasked Kylo)
    Or
    Rey & Finn (Starkiller Base Vs Unmasked Kylo)

No the tier before last required a 7* Old Ben. Every single toon required for the CLS event was required at 7*.

https://youtu.be/2RiFUdV_Mw0

Look at the * requirements

Edit: my bad, did need a 7* OB but the other tiers were still low *requirements

Yea but it did you no good if you didnt have them all 7*
  • It says in the forum they put out bout the big update that the new han and chewie would b needed for the new rey.. And warrior and gamechanger both said dats a couple of chars that would b needed for it
  • So Kylo is needed now? People have been saying Scavenger Rey, Finn, BB, and vet Han and Chewie.

Now Kylo too?
    If you need BB8, you’ll need Kylo Ren to get it.
    Presaria wrote: »
    Is it confirmed that the line-up you reference is the one to unlock Rey?
    No.
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    So has it been confirmed when the event is coming?
    No.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • It says in the forum they put out bout the big update that the new han and chewie would b needed for the new rey.. And warrior and gamechanger both said dats a couple of chars that would b needed for it
    No.
  • Confirmed characters needed for Rey’s upcoming event:

Scavenger Rey
  • I think with a high degree of certainty that these speculations are probably right.
  • I think with a high degree of certainty that these speculations are probably right.

There is, but:
    1) People are asking if it’s confirmed.
    And
    2) People have made so many predictions that some of them are bound to be right.

Like, we literally have everything from you need just Rey to you need the veterans and Falcon all at 7.
  • Some Weeks before even CG announced Rey Hero's Journey there was a leak which mentioned this event.

Until now this leak is 100% correct.

So I believe also in regards of requirements, which were also mentioned in the leaked info, we will need Rey (already confirmed), BB8 (I'm just waiting for the announcement that they will bring it back before Dec 15th), Finn (plausible) and both vets.
  • The phrasing was intentional to explain how (compoundingly) uncertain this all is, which is as close as we're going to get. To know anything "beyond we need Rey,"means leaking information. Heads would roll.

All this probably rules the following business model. I'll bet 20% of the population of this game (p2p) subsidies the remaining 80 and the marketing campaign is geared to getting the p2p to function in the upper 20% of that, the p2p, population.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    I think with a high degree of certainty that these speculations are probably right.

There is, but:
    And
    2) People have made so many predictions that some of them are bound to be right.

Like, we literally have everything from you need just Rey to you need the veterans and Falcon all at 7.

Isn't Rey supposed to be the answer to CLS being too OP? I mean, if they were kind souls they'd run the BB8 event again when it comes close to the Rey's Journey. I don't understand that if we needed smugglers, they'd put them all the way at the end of Cantina and limit accessibility. The post said that you would need your Rey at seven stars but beyond that everything is pure speculation. Here's hoping it's not the Smugglers too.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    NicWester wrote: »
    I think with a high degree of certainty that these speculations are probably right.

There is, but:
    And

Isn't Rey supposed to be the answer to CLS being too OP? I mean, if they were kind souls they'd run the BB8 event again when it comes close to the Rey's Journey. I don't understand that if we needed smugglers, they'd put them all the way at the end of Cantina and limit accessibility. The post said that you would need your Rey at seven stars but beyond that everything is pure speculation. Here's hoping it's not the Smugglers too.

If REY is OP they will be throwing bundles at you.
    I would bet my mother that we will see

1 - the BB8 coming back early December
    2 - the vets bundles (80 Euro for 80 shards ... like CLS)

I am already farming them and have them 6* and I spent 100 euros on it.

I suspect that this would be the minimum you will need to put in the game in order to unlock her ... sadly (I didn’t spend a dime on CLS)

There is, but:
    And

It could be like another event where we use event units to get so many stars, then our own units to get the 7th star.

I'm leaning towards this. People will still be able to unlock her, but only those with 7* vets and maybe even the falcon will get her at 7*. Keeps people somewhat happy while they farm the rest for next time.

There is, but:
    And

It could be like another event where we use event units to get so many stars, then our own units to get the 7th star.

I'm leaning towards this. People will still be able to unlock her, but only those with 7* vets and maybe even the falcon will get her at 7*. Keeps people somewhat happy while they farm the rest for next time.

Theres never been an event like that. We have never been given event units where it was possible to get a character at 7*

There is, but:
    And

Isn't Rey supposed to be the answer to CLS being too OP?
    Only players speculating without information have said this.
  • She better be OP for all the hype and gating. They should chum the waters more by showing us her kit.

While their at it, they can put plageus, the father, daughter, son, and the force priestesses for all I care.

My T-shirt size is not extra-medium.
  • So Kylo is needed now? People have been saying Scavenger Rey, Finn, BB, and vet Han and Chewie.

Now Kylo too?

Technically yes. Assuming that BB-8 is required, and his legendary event requires First Order so needing Kylo is basically a given.
  • Double drops didn’t get me all the way, so I spent twenty bucks this weekend. I should have been patient, but it’s worth it to be finished with these two. I’ve been buying shards with crystals ever since they appeared in the store, and I’m ready to start using my crystals for something else now. Technically, it could have been done for free, but I was willing to kick in twenty bucks to finish early.

33ax9vl.png
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    Double drops didn’t get me all the way, so I spent twenty bucks this weekend. I should have been patient, but it’s worth it to be finished with these two. I’ve been buying shards with crystals ever since they appeared in the store, and I’m ready to start using my crystals for something else now. Technically, it could have been done for free, but I was willing to kick in twenty bucks to finish early.

33ax9vl.png

Ah ah ah ah !!!
    You are so funny.
    The 20 bucks made me lough.
    All your G12 are surely due to your prepared mind !

Sorry but I don’t believe you man!
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Sorry for the misunderstanding, I have definitely spent money on G12 gear. I spent twenty bucks on the veterans. Before that, I’ve been farming them for free ever since they appeared. I’ve never bought a character, only gear.
  • I think what he's saying is that you've certainly bought crystals (to buy gear with), which allowed you to buy the vets in shipments "for free"
  • this guy LUL he never stops telling everybody what he did
  • DBane wrote: »
    this guy LUL he never stops telling everybody what he did

Yeah he is a proud one.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    DBane wrote: »
    this guy LUL he never stops telling everybody what he did

Lol, and we're going to read all about it after the Rey 2.0 event. :D

"Hands twenty to a homeless guy, takes selfie, posts on FB from my $1000 phone FTW"
  • Okay, I'm 100% free to play and here's my game plan and reasoning behind it; I would appreciate input on if this makes sense:

1. Get five first order to 7 stars for BB-8 (status: done. I have zKylo at gear 11 and should be able to beat the event with no problems)
    2. Get Rey and Finn to 7 stars (status: Rey is done, Finn is at 28/100)
    3. Get the Veterans to 7 stars (status: Han is 5, Chewie is 4-almost-5)
    4. Farm the Falcon with what's left over (status: not unlocked yet)

My BB-8 is five stars but I'm ready for his event. So in the off chance that Rey is unlockable at 5 stars (haha...) I'm working on Chewie the most right now. Once he's at five I'll finish Finn. Then I'll go back to the vets.

Make sense?
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Okay, I'm 100% free to play and here's my game plan and reasoning behind it; I would appreciate input on if this makes sense:

1. Get five first order to 7 stars for BB-8 (status: done. I have zKylo at gear 11 and should be able to beat the event with no problems)

My BB-8 is five stars but I'm ready for his event. So in the off chance that Rey is unlockable at 5 stars (haha...) I'm working on Chewie the most right now. Once he's at five I'll finish Finn. Then I'll go back to the vets.

Make sense?

This is a good plan which makes a lot of sense (apart for the new REY at 5 *). You will be ready for the next time she comes around.

I like your style !
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I think the team will be required at 7* but you are working in the best way possible in your situation.

Good luck

Make sense?

The good news about the Falcon is it’s only 80 energy for all 5 sims.

Also, just in case you don’t already know, Finn is in Guild Shipments now, so that might speed you up.

Good luck!
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Vets 7* ok! In EP VII they are in journey!
    Millennium Falcon 7 * ??? **** CG?!?!?!?
    I know that u need $$$$, but remember battlefront II!!!!!
    Don’t push or force ur players !!!!!!

You are completely right but let’s think about it.

You already spent some good money for your vets 7*!
    This is done and in there pocket (rumours + double drop effects!

Now how much more money can they do ?

Well requiring the Falcon with a 80 bucks bundle that you will have to buy to unlock your new meta toon (after spending this amount of money on the vets, they bet you will fall for it)

It is a bit cynical but it is also logical from their point of view. They are here to make money not to please us for free.

As Old Ben was saying ... it does make sense ... from a certain point of view.

PS : this is a lesson for all of us ! We are spending time and money on a game. We love this fantasy with the dark and the light. But for true, in real life, what do we do? We revolt only when it affects us. We don’t really care about others. This is a tough world boys and girls !!
This discussion has been closed.