Rey’s Hero Journey [Mega]

Replies

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    much-attract-very-swoon.jpg
  • you will probably need to refresh nodes to get last FOST shards in time. I believe my average was 4 or 5 a day when I farmed all three nodes. you got 8 days if event starts immediately. As for tie pilot, he has been showing up in fleet store. you should be able to get him if you stay on it
  • Excuse my ignorance but I'm kinda new on the forums. Does this mean they're about to add an event?
  • Excuse my ignorance but I'm kinda new on the forums. Does this mean they're about to add an event?

many are anticipating the new rey event, which means that the bb8 event should be released prior to that. Nothing certain until the devs say it... but we are about 99% sure its gonna happen
  • all speculations nightmunkey
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Excuse my ignorance but I'm kinda new on the forums. Does this mean they're about to add an event?

Not always but most likely. It means content in the game is about to be updated.

This time around due to timing we are expecting an event.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Excuse my ignorance but I'm kinda new on the forums. Does this mean they're about to add an event?

An event, or some sort of content, like new characters. If it was just bug fixes it would be a "hot fix."
  • bb8 your our only hope
  • Got it. Thanks for the replies
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    We need somebody to look at the opening crawl of Force Awakens in French. Is it singular or plural when it says, “Luke Skywalker, the Last Jedi”? The new film’s title is a direct quote from the previous film’s opening crawl. Wouldn’t they just copy it word for word? I wonder if they changed it from singular to plural.

Maybe "The Last Jedi" as a film title has a different meaning (or multiple meanings) than it did in the opening crawl of TFA. This movie isn't called "Luke Skywalker, the Last Jedi". It's called Les derniers Jedi!
  • Y'all have a better shot at figuring out the plot of TLJ by breaking into Lucas films studios and stealing the script than you do trying to determine grammar interpretations from foreign languages.
  • Dretzle wrote: »
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Mother Talzin Zeta fix

What's broken? Is it the fact that it doesn't always call defeted ally's to attack? because it seems a bit buggy

Nah - that ones cool, a little wonky, but my perception in getting to the top of the arena is it's just fine. NO, it's her second Zeta - when Asajj kills a target with a bajillion damage - it doesn't trigger MT's zeta TM gain. When I one shot Zolo, I want my TM!!!!!
    Also.
    NegligibleZestyHarpseal-small.gif
    Edit - a gif... becuase.. you know....

Not a bug.

The text on Talzin says "when any unit falls below half health...". In your description, the unit did not fall below half health. The unit was destroyed.

This works similarly on other abilities and is why Anakin's text says "falls below 50% health or is defeated..."

It's a lot like RG - but the difference is RG isn't a premium toon and doesn't require a Zeta. It's pretty [redacted] that a toon that's 1001/2000 life takes 1002 damage wont trigger her zeta but if they take 1000 damage they will. On top of which -- toons NOT dying isn't part of the NS kit... NS want people dying... all of them. Their own too.

That's the toon I was trying to think of. Right. If you skip the 0.01% - 50% health and kill a toon, RG's taunt doesn't trigger. RG used to be a hard toon to come by and a sought after tank for your arena team. The fact he works that way is not just because he's not premium so they haven't fixed him. See again my example of Anakin's text. He wouldn't need that text if it worked the way you want it to.

I can see them buffing her and adding the "or is defeated" to her text, but as it is today, compared to all other toons with similar text, it is WAI.
  • Seems that I'm late, nevertheless - in russian TLJ is plural (Последние джедаи) and RotJ is single (Возвращение джедая).
  • The director of the movie has clarified this week that it is indeed singular and that it refers to Luke Skywalker, who is the last jedi. His own words in a talk show they all attended a few days ago.
  • Dretzle wrote: »
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Mother Talzin Zeta fix

What's broken? Is it the fact that it doesn't always call defeted ally's to attack? because it seems a bit buggy

Nah - that ones cool, a little wonky, but my perception in getting to the top of the arena is it's just fine. NO, it's her second Zeta - when Asajj kills a target with a bajillion damage - it doesn't trigger MT's zeta TM gain. When I one shot Zolo, I want my TM!!!!!
    Also.
    NegligibleZestyHarpseal-small.gif
    Edit - a gif... becuase.. you know....

Not a bug.

The text on Talzin says "when any unit falls below half health...". In your description, the unit did not fall below half health. The unit was destroyed.

This works similarly on other abilities and is why Anakin's text says "falls below 50% health or is defeated..."

It's a lot like RG - but the difference is RG isn't a premium toon and doesn't require a Zeta. It's pretty [redacted] that a toon that's 1001/2000 life takes 1002 damage wont trigger her zeta but if they take 1000 damage they will. On top of which -- toons NOT dying isn't part of the NS kit... NS want people dying... all of them. Their own too.

The mechanics are the mechanics. They clearly designed Talzin specifically in this way and the fact that she is currently a premium toon (an arbitrary designation anyway) and that her move requires a zeta is not relevant to a discussion of game mechanics. I suspect the design was intentionally done this way to avoid abuse of her leader zeta when one has her unique as well.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member

It means that shortly you'll finish an arena battle and be greeted with "Client must be Restarted" after which you'll panic for a minute or two while the game restarts, wondering if your new rank was recorded. Luckily you're playing the game at a time when yes, such updates do not cause you to lose the battle! (they did once)

:)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Still...
    giphy.gif
  • NewCaprica
    124 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    We need somebody to look at the opening crawl of Force Awakens in French. Is it singular or plural when it says, “Luke Skywalker, the Last Jedi”? The new film’s title is a direct quote from the previous film’s opening crawl. Wouldn’t they just copy it word for word? I wonder if they changed it from singular to plural.

In the opening crawl of Episode 7, in French, it says "le dernier Jedi", so it's singular.
    Post edited by NewCaprica on
  • NewCaprica wrote: »
    dad2my3 wrote: »

In the opening crawl of Episode 7, in Franch, it says "le dernier Jedi", so it's singular.

giphy.gif
  • DoomeyEyes wrote: »
    "The Last Jedi" is plural... the title in Spanish is Los Ultimos Jedi" if it were singular the title would be "El Ultimo Jedi" so, yeah... plural

Then again "Die Hard" was not translated "Duro de Matar", but instead "Jungla de Cristal"... so I don't put much stock in Spanish movie titles as being particularly accurate ;)
  • Illanous wrote: »
    The director of the movie has clarified this week that it is indeed singular and that it refers to Luke Skywalker, who is the last jedi. His own words in a talk show they all attended a few days ago.

Yep I saw that too. Rian Johnson confirmed it on Jimmy Fallon
  • Can someone explain the difference between it meaning one or Not?
    " the last Jedi "
    Seems the word LAST is the important thing
  • SGMiller87 wrote: »
    The mechanics are the mechanics. They clearly designed Talzin specifically in this way and the fact that she is currently a premium toon (an arbitrary designation anyway) and that her move requires a zeta is not relevant to a discussion of game mechanics. I suspect the design was intentionally done this way to avoid abuse of her leader zeta when one has her unique as well.
    CLS in arena?
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Goober1_ wrote: »
    Can someone explain the difference between it meaning one or Not?
    " the last Jedi "
    Seems the word LAST is the important thing

The word Jedi can be singular or plural.

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • mrwingtipshoes
    38 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    If only there had been some sort of clue in The Force Awakens as to who this mysterious "Last Jedi" might be....

2wm2ag8.png
  • SGMiller87 wrote: »
    CLS in arena?
    I don’t see that you’re making a case here. Perhaps you would like to elaborate?
  • [Sees the forum is STILL talking about TLJ]
    tenor.gif?itemid=5462519
  • So what do y’all think of Chewie using a Porg as a Hulu girl dash ornament?
  • This whole singular/plural nerdmeasuring contest makes me long for the days of nerds arguing that Die Hard is a Christmas movie....

MOVE ON.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • So what do y’all think of Chewie using a Porg as a Hulu girl dash ornament?

I swear i saw one TV spot where he smacked it off the dash, but, I can't find it.
This discussion has been closed.