Rey’s Hero Journey [Mega]

Replies

• Options
    Die hard is a Christmas movie
  • Options
    AH HA!
    chewbacca-hits-porg-star-wars-the-last-jedi.gif
  • Options
    So what do y’all think of Chewie using a Porg as a Hulu girl dash ornament?

I swear i saw one TV spot where he smacked it off the dash, but, I can't find it.

Yea that happens in one of them.
  • Options
    So what do y’all think of Chewie using a Porg as a Hulu girl dash ornament?

Forget the "last" or singular/plural grammar antics on this thread.... It's HULA girl.
    And Die Hard is my favorite/the best Christmas movie.
  • Options
    Daveofett wrote: »
    NewCaprica wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon Hellooooo? Is someone there? No words from the devs guys, I think they're all dead.

They’re not ALL dead... @CG_Kozispoon is THE LAST DEV!

Coming to theaters soon!
    It's what devs do:
    200.gif

THUNDER!

Daveofett Quantum's Web

Www. Conventionsetc.info

Facebook.com/Daveofett
  • Options
    Die Hard was... Die Hard is....and Die Hard always will be a Christmas Movie
  • Options
    Also every time I see this thread come up on my notifications I keep singing billy Joel. It’s 9 o’clock on a Saturday

As the businessmen slowly get stoned?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    z894ob750xen.gif
  • Options
    Also every time I see this thread come up on my notifications I keep singing billy Joel. It’s 9 o’clock on a Saturday

Is Davy still in the Navy? Last I heard he was probably in it for life.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »

@APX_919
    Man, what are you doing here?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Soon all will be revealed...there will be cheers, tears and beers to be had. I suspect the third one will both help and cause the other two.
  • Options

@APX_919
    Man, what are you doing here?

Singing a song cause I'm the piano man!

Back on topic, as much fun as Billy Joel sing a long is, I wonder if the requirements will be as bad as suspected. Finn? Rey? Both are givens.
    BB8? Highly likely. Vets? Sadly likely but unknown what star level they'll need to be. Millennium Falcon? Less likely but what a panic farm that would start! Poe? Unlikely given minimal if any interaction with Rey.

That being said, they could introduce a ship element to this journey and Poe could be a part of it since he helps to bring down Starkiller base and plus provided with the initial map to Luke.
  • aperingo
    173 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Mother Talzin Zeta fix

What's broken? Is it the fact that it doesn't always call defeted ally's to attack? because it seems a bit buggy

Just to add to this, I initially thought it was a bug too, but is due to you can't call the same ally to assist until the end of the next turn, so if your team attacks two times in a row and you only have one dead night sister, she won't be called to assist
  • Speedokillz
    575 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    deleted
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Speedokillz
    575 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
  • Options
    We all getting hyped hope for the update soon
  • Options
    It should be ready in about 24 hours!
  • Options
    It's a St. Nicholas present! Quick everyone , find your shoes!
  • Lord_Terminus
    239 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    They’re most likely adding the new Rey into the game data. Its not to relaunch BB-8 or CLS events, all that data is already in the game and they could relaunch that easily if they wanted to. My bet is they’re putting Rey and her event into the games data so they can launch it within the next couple weeks. That will most likely include her kit reveal. I’m sure bug fixes will also be released.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options

Shoes? For your feet? Fett. Jango. Jango Feet! I knew it! Wooooooooooot! Jango! Has to be. So obvious! And I am completely kidding.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    So.....not today?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Shoes? For your feet? Fett. Jango. Jango Feet! I knew it! Wooooooooooot! Jango! Has to be. So obvious! And I am completely kidding.

Sounds about as good as all the other player "confirmed" things here. ;)
  • Options
    Velomark wrote: »
    So.....not today?

Update note says 12/6.
  • Options
    I just don't understand why it matter if Jedi is plural or singular?
    There could be 20 LAST Jedi.
    They are still the LAST.
    Meaning no more Jedi right?
  • Options
    Kozi already answered this. It’s not today. Tomorrow is not looking good either

But tomorrow (the 6th) looks great since the game update post for the 5th says they are preparing a content update for tomorrow.
  • Options
    Yes I think around 6pm eat. I want it sooner but most of these small updates ARE around dinner
  • CWbuffed
    41 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    it's funny enough that many people here believed and are still believing that they will start a rey's journey event before the 15th of december, which would mean a HUGEE spoiler. the one that they are trying to avoid for months just to keep the mystery on.

this is possibly already mentioned before in this thread, though.
  • Options
    CWbuffed wrote: »
    it's funny enough that many people here believed and are still believing that they will start a rey's journey event before the 15th of december, which would mean a HUGEE spoiler. the one that they are trying to avoid for months just to keep the mystery on.

most ppl think bb8 wilk come first which will put reys journey right around the movie comes out
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I figured that the event would cover Force Awakens and lead up to her confrontation with Kylo Ren. I’m not expecting it to cover The Last Jedi scenes or have any spoilers.
  • Izza
    85 posts Member
    Options
    CWbuffed wrote: »

The first post in this thread says...

“Experience some of her most thrilling moments as she progresses from a humble scavenger to making new allies to finding the legendary Luke Skywalker”

and...

“You can look forward to playing as Rey (Scavenger) in her Hero’s Journey event, in support of the worldwide theatrical release of Star Wars™: The Last Jedi this December.”

So there will be a Hero’s Journey event around TLJ release date, and it will include moments only from TFA, hence no spoilers.
This discussion has been closed.