Rey’s Hero Journey [Mega]

Replies

• It make the most sense to have the event start date coordinate with the release of the movie. The energy and buzz will make people on the fence more likely to spend. Even if there are no spoilers at all in the tag or kit, from a commercial and promotional viewpoint, it makes the most sense.
  • J_Starseed
    325 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Have no doubt about it. It will be a TLJ Rey, like Kylo unmasked. Same way CLS was an ESB Luke. It won't be starkillerbase Rey.
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    One of Rey (Starkiller Base) unique will be called: "Get the F-outa Here" - Any time Rey (Starkiller Base) takes damage, a random enemy unit is instantly defeated, granting all allies 100% turn meter, and resets all abilities on cooldown.

I don’t think they would update the game icon to TLJ Rey just to give us starkiller base Rey..

Yeah, I noticed that it's tlj Rey, so I hope that's the one we get. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
    @Gamorrean You're probably right, so there is no chance that Rey's Hero's Journey will be release until after a reasonable run at the box office for Last Jedi?
    maybe, maybe not :)

To avoid spoilers, they'll call TLJ Rey "Rey (Jedi Training)" That's what they're calling her in Battlefront 2 and on the action figures, so why not do the same here
    @Gamorrean You're probably right, so there is no chance that Rey's Hero's Journey will be release until after a reasonable run at the box office for Last Jedi?

To avoid spoilers, they'll call TLJ Rey "Rey (Jedi Training)" That's what they're calling her in Battlefront 2 and on the action figures, so why not do the same here

Jedi training.. . That could likely beat Vader, Sidious, dooku, maul and Palpatine in a 1v5 arena match
  • LukeSkyrunner
    54 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Jedi training.. . That could likely beat Vader, Sidious, dooku, maul and Palpatine in a 1v5 arena match

She'll probably be every meta team all in one character, and EA would use the same excuse that was used for BF2, "We want to give players a sense of pride and accomplishment." Even though it really isn't a sense of pride and accomplishment when you spend a truckload of cash.
  • She'll need 6 Zeta and 2 Delta
  • bb8 the 8th december , the veterans at 7 stars confirmed ..... good luck at all
  • FeegiePanda
    415 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    C3hyp77 wrote: »
    bb8 the 8th december , the veterans at 7 stars confirmed ..... good luck at all

Don’t forget Falcon is needed at 7* too
  • C3hyp77 wrote: »

Source?
  • C3hyp77
    162 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »

Source?

Huge guilde on discord , they have never given bad information so far . Wait and see
    And i hope they are wrong for the vets ;) but .....
  • They should give us 100 shards for each vet to give us a chance :D
  • They should give us 100 shards for each vet to give us a chance :D

for 100 dollars
  • Th3NameLess
    272 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    uploading a picture is harder than is should be
  • I've not looked at this thread for about a month.

Strangely comforting to read that the conversation is exactly the same as it was a month ago.

Strangely comforting to read that the conversation is exactly the same as it was a month ago.

Give it 12 hours, conversation will be different.
    Oh no why did I not do that "

The plural of Jedi in Scottish is Wee saber guys
  • Keldo wrote: »
    I've not looked at this thread for about a month.

The plural of Jedi in Scottish is Wee saber guys

Aye nae bother
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »

Source?

Huge guilde on discord , they have never given bad information so far . Wait and see
    And i hope they are wrong for the vets ;) but .....

"Some guy I know said a thing people have been saying for a month, so it's confirmed."
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

Any rumors about the **** and if its needed or not?
  • Not needed per game changers.
  • When/where did they say that?
  • ??? good question no response stop writing things with any kind of prof thx
  • diangelo wrote: »

Any rumors about the **** and if its needed or not?
    All we have are rumors, dude.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

Gotta love the random poster who just thinks they know the answer so they pretend to post confirmed intel, with absolutely no sources of any kind to support their "intel".

Props for trying to re-start the hype train, but the Devs have already said a major content update was coming today. We'll just wait for that instead of buying into more internet rumors.
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    You should all remember that luke's journey started with flash event before the actual unlocking évent..... And they were on for quite à while .....
  • I HOPE R2 and BB8 are both needed and that their events both drop before Rey's. I need an extra week to work on the vets...

Gotta love the random poster who just thinks they know the answer so they pretend to post confirmed intel, with absolutely no sources of any kind to support their "intel".

Props for trying to re-start the hype train, but the Devs have already said a major content update was coming today. We'll just wait for that instead of buying into more internet rumors.

Not saying youre wrong but the 8th for bb8 is floating around out there.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Semi wrote: »
    You should all remember that luke's journey started with flash event before the actual unlocking évent..... And they were on for quite à while .....

Weren’t they pre advertised though? There’s been zero talk of flash events except from folk on the forum hoping we will get them.
  • It is reasonable BB8 is needed for Rey HJ so as it was back in august they poped r2d2 week b4 LHJ and RHJ is reasonable to come with movie.
    Huge difference is that you could easy have chars for CLS as f2p but for this event it wasn't just enough time to farm vets to 7* w/o cashing out. I just love those posts where p2w players say its fine and they "prepared" on time farming vets, drop rate is too **** low i spent all cantina energy with 3 dailly refreshes of 100 crystals and got both to 4* with 3-4 shards extra during double drop.
    If you calculate crystal requirement for buying shards regulary from shipments, yields around 260 shards per character cba doing exact math but that's way more crystals than f2p can generate.
    Fast math is 120(buys) 320 crystals each for 480 shards (both vets) equals 38400 crystals only for vets so how much time you need to generate that amount of crystals if you don't buy them?
    Personally not paying for any game instead of wow witch is p2p game and i droped idea getting Rey this year but personally i think it was just not enough time to farm vets to 7* without cashing out quite some $
This discussion has been closed.