Rey’s Hero Journey [Mega]

Replies

• Never has a legendary character been basically p2p before, this will be the sign of things going forward.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member

Never has a legendary character been basically p2p before, this will be the sign of things going forward.

This is easier to get than 7* Thrawn was.
  • It’s a business decision because children will spend their holiday money on it, and they lost a ton of anticipated revenue from the BF2 problem
  • The question is why does it have to be free?

I m also sad about it and I think the character should be unlockable at 5 stars. Those are for F2P and 7 stars for P2P.

But, I m just laughing for all of those crying that everything should be F2P
  • Mzee wrote: »
    Never has a legendary character been basically p2p before, this will be the sign of things going forward.

This is easier to get than 7* Thrawn was.

That’s true. I still had some hope that they weren’t screwing f2p playerbase after the CLS event.
  • This announcement is exciting for .5% of the players the other 99.5% of us just wanna know when it will come back again.
  • I'm just annoyed about these hero events being 7* only.
  • Closing this - discussions about the requirements go on the new Mega.
  • It's just evident that this was intended to be a mostly P2P event. And that's ok. The way I look at it, the meta is now diverse enough that no one's world is going to end (ie Arena rank will significantly drop) after the release of one character. CLS teams, General Zarris teams, zetad Phoenix Teams, Empire teams with DT-Krennic-Thrawn-Shore, and zFinn teams can all beat each other on offense. There is no single dominant team. New Rey's release will most likely introduce another titan to the meta, but she's not going to break any top-tier teams. I paid $20 to get CLS and I was happy with that. I'm going to miss the first release of new Rey, and I'm fine with that. I have enough powerful toons already to continue working on.
This discussion has been closed.