Getting the last tier done

I've worked really hard on getting my Empire team ready for the R2-D2 event for a couple months now. I even paid to get some of them up to good gear requirements, yet I can't finish the last tier of the event. I have a friend in my guild that has lower level gear Empire characters than me, and they were still able to complete the last tier and get R2 to seven stars. Is there any other of getting these rewards? I've tried different strategies, different mods, and watch many videos, but nothing has worked for me. And paying to level up characters without that even being enough is quite absurd. If anyone has any information as to how I can get these rewards, please let me know. That you.

Replies

• What is your team and gear level and abilities
  • I've worked really hard on getting my Empire team ready for the R2-D2 event for a couple months now. I even paid to get some of them up to good gear requirements, yet I can't finish the last tier of the event. I have a friend in my guild that has lower level gear Empire characters than me, and they were still able to complete the last tier and get R2 to seven stars. Is there any other of getting these rewards? I've tried different strategies, different mods, and watch many videos, but nothing has worked for me. And paying to level up characters without that even being enough is quite absurd. If anyone has any information as to how I can get these rewards, please let me know. That you.

Same situation for me, but I think they don´t care...
  • My team is:

Palp (lead) gear 10 max abilities
    Vader gear 9 max abilities
    TFP gear 8 max abilities
    Royal Gaurd gear 9 max abilities
    Grand Moff Tarkin gear 8 max almost max abilities

• Same here - can’t seem to win the last tier. I get wiped out after defeating Han, Leia, and Luke. I have EP G9, GV G9, GMT G9, RG G9, and Stormtrooper G9
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I get wiped out after defeating Han, Leia, and Luke.

Did you try taking R2 out earlier? Maybe as the third after you have taken the 2 squishy ones out first? R2 buffs his team mates. Take him out and the remaining will be easier.

• Thanks - the first time I tried that I almost got R2 defeated. After the 12th time I finally got him 7*

• Did you try taking R2 out earlier? Maybe as the third after you have taken the 2 squishy ones out first? R2 buffs his team mates. Take him out and the remaining will be easier.

[/quote]

Thank you sir. That is quite helpful. The biggest problem is that my TFP goes down fairly quickly, because of his low health and protection. That makes my royal Gaurd taunt pretty early into the match, and he dies off too.

• I did it with Thrawn, EP, Vader, Tarkin and TFP. Se my gg-profile (link in signature) for abilities, levels and gear levels.