What order?

https://swgoh.gg/u/dralkyr/collection/?f=empire
So, their 6 vs my 5. Han is the easiest to drop first. Who should I go after next? As per my rant post earlier, I don't seem to do a dent on R2 himself, so where do I go? I've been taking out Leia next then Luke, then dying with either Chewie (the real one, not the strange things we have), Old Ben, and R2 alive, or just Chewie and R2. I've gotten it down to 2, but then I'm toast.

Replies

• You need to take out r2 as fast as you can. Once he dies, everything for the other team falls apart. Try to get Vader’s aoe and then one shot han or Leia (depending on stuns from palp). Just contain Chewie a taunt and kill r2. It’s all about RNG
  • Take R2 down, use EP's let hatred flow as many as possible, all hits focus to R2.
  • I did it in the following order:
    Han, Luke, Leia, R2, Old Ben, Wookie.

I went for the DPS toons first, and just soaked up the burns and stuns from R2.

I used Thrawn and got in 3 fractures before it was done. First one went to Chewie because he got his taunt up before I had a chance to go. Second one went to R2 and Third one went to Chewie again to avoid another taunt while I was taking out Ben.