Ship Omega material

When will we be getting the ships Omega materials? They have been available for purchase in packs for quite some time now. They should have been released for farming a long time ago. Can we get some sort of idea when they will become available outside of those packs?

Replies

• Where do you live that ship omegas have been available in packs? I want to move there. And, to my knowledge, all we know about ship omega's farmable date is "soon," and it's been that way for a while.
  • I don't know where you live (under a rock, maybe), but the ship omegas have been in ship packs for a very long time.
  • Happyanakin
    16 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    @AnnerDoon

What "ship packs" exactly? They are not in the resource section as standalone or with other ship ability materials, nor are they in any of the general fleet data card packs, and I bought one of the starter packs (with Kylo's shuttle) that unlocks when you first unlock ships which didn't have them either. To my knowledge, other than the "reinforcements" pack and capital ship packs that recently came around, those are the only "ship packs" ever available, which I'll admit I did not look at. So, again, I ask: where are you living that this is the case?
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I was wrong
  • @AnnerDoon

What "ship packs" exactly? They are not in the resource section as standalone or with other ship ability materials, nor are they in any of the general fleet data card packs, and I bought one of the starter packs (with Kylo's shuttle) that unlocks when you first unlock ships which didn't have them either. To my knowledge, other than the "reinforcements" pack and capital ship packs that recently came around, those are the only "ship packs" ever available, which I'll admit I did not look at. So, again, I ask: where are you living that this is the case?

They were only available in the 1 time ship packs for some of the newer ships like Gauntlet. They're not available in the usual ship packs.
  • They might not have been available as much as I thought they were, as I don't really pay attention to packs because I don't buy them. But, they were still there quite some time ago and are not available anywhere now. That gives those players that bought those packs an edge on everyone else with no change in sight.

I feel like it's just been an oversight by the devs and not a deliberate move. They have been working on a lot of new content lately and been very busy. I'm just hoping if we create enough talk about this that they will do something for it ASAP.
  • @Happyanakin

Here's a thread from last April that discusses the ship omegas available in the $10 Ghost and Phantom packs. So, ummm... yeah....

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/104528/ship-omegas-any-one-else-notice-this
  • You guys realize this isn’t general discussion and therefor the devs will never answer.
  • Also not sure how asking a question about ships qualifies as feedback, but hey here’s your post in the feedback section anyway.
  • Seems fairly obvious... the devs answered by burying the thread.
  • Spicy thread
  • Maybe when they do introduce ship omegas to the fleet store, they can also bump up the bonus that the omega provides. Most of the omega upgrades are so tiny that I've never felt like I've missed out (like: +5% damage).
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • kalidor wrote: »
    Maybe when they do introduce ship omegas to the fleet store, they can also bump up the bonus that the omega provides. Most of the omega upgrades are so tiny that I've never felt like I've missed out (like: +5% damage).

Fives get a whopping 15% damage for already powerful umbaran pod