Training droid heist back to back within days...was that a mistake

Prev1
where is the credit heist, I think someone got mixed up
Lots of complaints in the guild about this

Replies

• I felt like we had this recently. I was really hoping that was the credit heist. It'd have been good timing with TB starting.
  • Has to be. Hoping for heist tomorrow ...please
    order 66 41st division lead. European reset
  • http://www.crouchingrancor.com/credit-heist-history/

If my math skills are not mistaken, we're barely at the 8th day (which is often the case). Could be Monday... ;)
  • We just had droids on Monday I think? This was supposed to be credit heist today. Minimum 5 business day cooldown on these events. We are on day 3 after droids
  • yeah, but its only been 48 hours since the last droid heist
  • 5a8VMyq.jpg
  • I am sticking with someone made a mistake, like this was suppose to be the credit heist
  • In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Agree there is some trolling xad
  • Perhaps the cadence is changing to being more frequent - This is my hope.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I'm going to blow your minds, be prepared.
    2 times droid heist in a row =/= less credit heists
    Jenna-Mind_blown.gif
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Jenna-Mind_blown.gif

You know what blew my mind? Why are those lady's forearms bigger than her biceps?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Jenna-Mind_blown.gif

You know what blew my mind? Why are those lady's forearms bigger than her biceps?

Are you baiting me to make unappropriate jokes ? haha
  • NaFakCha
    48 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    It’s not the first time they’ve messed with us and done back to back droids. This is probably the sixth or so?
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Jenna-Mind_blown.gif

Do ya lift bruh! Lol someone pressed the wrong event button for sure. But training droid drought maybe lifted with this influx.
    Too bad it couldn't happen the other way. 2 credit heists in one week :)
  • I'm hoping for 10 more Chewie shards. I'm 90/100. Although Vet Chewie shards would be better now...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

• Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Jenna-Mind_blown.gif

Do ya lift bruh! Lol someone pressed the wrong event button for sure. But training droid drought maybe lifted with this influx.
    Too bad it couldn't happen the other way. 2 credit heists in one week :)

Credit Heists would actually benefit the players so unlikely to happen :)
  • Level 90 confirmed!
  • Level 90 confirmed!

Now you're just making people spit out their coffee...

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Level 90 confirmed!

lvl 85 -> lvl 90 only requires training droids.
    It's on the internet now, so it's true!
  • Level 90 confirmed!

I hope you are just joking!
    Level 90 confirmed!

lvl 85 -> lvl 90 only requires training droids.
    It's on the internet now, so it's true!

Bonjour.
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Level 90 confirmed!

Now you're just making people spit out their coffee...

I love running the all han team plus a chewie for the heists now. It's all zolo though.
  • Training droids != Credit Heist. Demand 4x Credit Heist to appease the Hutt's for this obvious and glaring oversight.
  • Cr4zyDoc wrote: »
    Training droids != Credit Heist. Demand 4x Credit Heist to appease the Hutt's for this obvious and glaring oversight.

Dat deja vu
  • nskowyra wrote: »
    Cr4zyDoc wrote: »
    Training droids != Credit Heist. Demand 4x Credit Heist to appease the Hutt's for this obvious and glaring oversight.

Dat deja vu

I will make them listen, or at least in my mind I am making them listen. Hold one, they are whispering inside my head... :wink:

Unless this was meant to be the credit heist, someone made a mistake and made it a droid heist, and now we have to wait another 6 - 12 days for the next credit heist...

Hmm
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Dretzle wrote: »

Unless this was meant to be the credit heist, someone made a mistake and made it a droid heist, and now we have to wait another 6 - 12 days for the next credit heist...

Hmm

That is certainly possible, but i have no reason to believe that is in fact the case. Well, except the forum "raging", wich is usually a good indication of .... ? yea...
    Dretzle wrote: »

Hmm

That is certainly possible, but i have no reason to believe that is in fact the case. Well, except the forum "raging", wich is usually a good indication of .... ? yea...

Shh... I'm trying to encourage more rage.