Haat P1 Auto solo- CLS, raid han and JE

There are various solo setups for haat P1 solo.
I like the CLS lead, zetaed raid han and JE method.
Clear the side droids, switch to basic auto and 5min later you're done.

Character speed in the video:

CLS 253
Han 210
JE 231
https://youtu.be/FVQorwmEd2w

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    It's the 15% minimum resist chance that screws up auto solo's.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • How do you handle the TM gain, every 7 turns or so? I tried something similar, and GG got full TM after a bit, spawning brand new sides (but I tried with Dathcha lead, so it might play a bit different)

Also, Han needs some potency I guess. Mine was resisted a lot.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Tiggus wrote: »
    How do you handle the TM gain, every 7 turns or so? I tried something similar, and GG got full TM after a bit, spawning brand new sides (but I tried with Dathcha lead, so it might play a bit different)

JE has a non-attack basic, so it can't trigger the 7th hit. Both Raid han and cmdr luke reduce TM on basic after grievous gains 100% TM. Potency is useless since you can put tenacity down on grievous with cmdr luke.
    That leaves the 15% minimum resist chance, wich will screw things up eventually when your 7th hit gets resisted.
  • Is GG immune to Daze? If not, would Daze prevent his TM gain on the 7th hit or no?
  • leef wrote: »
    How do you handle the TM gain, every 7 turns or so? I tried something similar, and GG got full TM after a bit, spawning brand new sides (but I tried with Dathcha lead, so it might play a bit different)

JE has a non-attack basic, so it can't trigger the 7th hit. Both Raid han and cmdr luke reduce TM on basic after grievous gains 100% TM. Potency is useless since you can put tenacity down on grievous with cmdr luke.
    That leaves the 15% minimum resist chance, wich will screw things up eventually when your 7th hit gets resisted.

I think that bosses have such high tenacity that tenacity down still doesn't bring it all the way down. I tried it with han maxed out on damage mods a few times, and then i gave him about 40% more potency and immediately it felt much easier the next few times I tried it

I think that bosses have such high tenacity that tenacity down still doesn't bring it all the way down. I tried it with han maxed out on damage mods a few times, and then i gave him about 40% more potency and immediately it felt much easier the next few times I tried it

Unless the boss has Tenacity Up, Tenacity Down will definitely reduce boss to minimum resist chance of 15%
  • I haven't been able to land a Daze on GG with anyone, regardless of potency, so even though I'm not seeing where it states it, surely he must be immune....?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

I meant to say that modding for potency is useless when you can apply tenacity down. Not sure why you experienced less resists with higher potency. Tenacity down makes your character's potency irrelevant, it reduces the chance to resist to the minimum resist chance (15%) regardless of the attacking character's potency.
  • Add TFP non geared or someone else for tenacity down?
    Btw how many turns before enraged are you getting with those speeds? And wouldn’t it work with CLS 100% tm down instead of auto if don’t have Han zeta’d?
    leef wrote: »

I meant to say that modding for potency is useless when you can apply tenacity down. Not sure why you experienced less resists with higher potency. Tenacity down makes your character's potency irrelevant, it reduces the chance to resist to the minimum resist chance (15%) regardless of the attacking character's potency.

Yeah I'm really not sure, but it wasn't a 1 off thing, it was a struggle before and since i changed it it hasn't been at all. So I really don't know at this point
  • I haven't been able to land a Daze on GG with anyone, regardless of potency, so even though I'm not seeing where it states it, surely he must be immune....?

The raid bosses are all immune to daze
  • Ackbar L will make the auto more reliable, but you'll need to retreat him.
    im using AA, CLS, Han, BB-8, just cause i dont have JE at 7*. but the tactic stays the same, JE will call assist for zHan/CLS. with ackbar L, it will call 2 assists. :)