Really hope this comes back before CLS

2Next

Replies

• Fik
    41 posts Member
    don't worry r2d2 event will be back on 22nd/23rd then cls beginning of January.

There is the empty recurring event listed on the calendar between 22-23rd. That will be a mythic event just like it was for bb8. So there will be a legendary event. Yoda mythic event is not ready yet as stated by a dev, so it can only be r2d2. Mark my words :)
  • Paladin033112
    312 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I believe one of three things will happen with the "redacted"
    1. It is the Mythic Jey Rey recurring event. (Because it begins shortly after the Rey event ends).
    2. It is our ideal scenario of R2, immediately followed by CLS early next month.
    3. It is the CLS event, given to the fans for Christmas, as commonly petitioned for.

I believe the devs could justify scenario 3 because they have given at least three R2 opportunities since the release of CLS :/

*But to me, since it is about R2's time to come back anyway, it wouldn't make much sense to spawn his event after CLS's.
    *Also, since this month is already so full of events, and they will need some other strong events next month, my perception tells me that the second "redacted event" is for the mythic Rey event, and R2 and CLS will be next month.
  • Fik wrote: »
    don't worry r2d2 event will be back on 22nd/23rd then cls beginning of January.

There is the empty recurring event listed on the calendar between 22-23rd. That will be a mythic event just like it was for bb8. So there will be a legendary event. Yoda mythic event is not ready yet as stated by a dev, so it can only be r2d2. Mark my words :)

Hope you're right!
  • Thank you for hosting the daring droid event - our prayers were answered!
    -Bus
    Empire Team with Boba!