Who should i use for phase 3 haat raid?

Iv seen vids on this but they are not current.
Zthrawn
Emporer
royal guard
teboo
tip pilot
st han
are these useful for that phase ? does anyone know.the stratagy ? If so i welcom advice on all phases of the haat .

Replies

• Options
    Chirpa lead, Palpatine, Thrawn, RG, Sun Fac/STHan
  • Options
    If you have chirpa then your better off with his lead, otherwise , EP lead tie thrawn st Han Rg , might work well for you,

Or instead of thrawn another taunting tank would work.
  • Options
    there are videos on you tube for startagies
  • Options
    If you have chirpa then your better off with his lead, otherwise , EP lead tie thrawn st Han Rg , might work well for you,

Non chripa here. What i listes is what i thought was needed. Thx
  • Options
    BMoney wrote: »
    there are videos on you tube for startagies

I looked around on there and seen the chripa lead . The teebo lead which i have . Thx
  • Options

you would drop thrawn? Use another taunt tank? St han and royal guard was already being used . is thrawn not needed? I listed who i had and thought would work . I dont have xhripa or sun fac.
  • Options
    Thrawn works well, but only with chirpa lead, simply because once thrawn loses fracture it's over in a hurry, hence the chirpa lead Tm bonus on top of EP gaining 90% Tm per basic, after shocking all six adds, then it's just auto till enrage, 2-2.5 mil , also, if you plan to run thrawn with chirpa lead, do NOT zeta thrawn's unique, other wise he will counter, gain Tm, and you lose fracture, then it's over fast as well.

Without being able to "freeze" time so to speak. Thrawn will lose fracture, and likely you will not be able to re fracture , so it would likely work a bit, but not really well.
  • Options
    Thrawn works well, but only with chirpa lead, simply because once thrawn loses fracture it's over in a hurry, hence the chirpa lead Tm bonus on top of EP gaining 90% Tm per basic, after shocking all six adds, then it's just auto till enrage, 2-2.5 mil , also, if you plan to run thrawn with chirpa lead, do NOT zeta thrawn's unique, other wise he will counter, gain Tm, and you lose fracture, then it's over fast as well.

Without being able to "freeze" time so to speak. Thrawn will lose fracture, and likely you will not be able to re fracture , so it would likely work a bit, but not really well.

ok hmm. got ya appericate that insight. i already zeta thrawn unique and that has been the hang i see now. Chripa i guess is key to it with palpatine.
  • Options
    If you have a third taunting tank the toons you listed have you set to do Teebo-tine or Palpa-tie there are vids of both on YouTube hope this helps!
  • Options
    TFP is actually very strong as well. Don't ignore him. EP takes some time to get set up with shock on everyone whereas TFP can start right out of the gate once his mass debuff sticks on most opponents.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to better sub forum.
  • crzydroid
    7299 posts Moderator
    Options
    Those are all useful characters, though you posted six.

I got a decent score last night with CLS lead, Jyn, Pathfinder, Thrawn, and R2. Could probably break 4M easy if I hadn't nose-dived to avoid doing damage in p4.

I don't know what your roster is like, but you could give that a try.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Those are all useful characters, though you posted six.

I got a decent score last night with CLS lead, Jyn, Pathfinder, Thrawn, and R2. Could probably break 4M easy if I hadn't nose-dived to avoid doing damage in p4.

I don't know what your roster is like, but you could give that a try.

ill keep that in mind
  • Options
    Do you have cls and zolo?
    Use teebo lead, cls, thrawn, zolo, nebit
    57E.png

Do you also have r2 and bb8? Use cls lead, zolo, thrawn, bb8, r2
    There is someone on reddit or here who did 30 millions, did like 20/30% of p2, p3 solo, and almost/full solo of p4
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    Fahrius wrote: »
    Do you have cls and zolo?
    Use teebo lead, cls, thrawn, zolo, nebit
    57E.png

Do you also have r2 and bb8? Use cls lead, zolo, thrawn, bb8, r2
    There is someone on reddit or here who did 30 millions, did like 20/30% of p2, p3 solo, and almost/full solo of p4

cool. no cls for me yet till next try. But um ill keep your idea in mind for sure