Player Guild participation?

Good morning, I have a Guild of 22 members who benefit from all Guild events. Hoth- Imperial Invasion etc. I do however, know all of these members do not play. I'm playing on an iPad 2. Would someone know how I might find out when a person has played last? Thank you in advance for your help.

Replies

• under guild \ manage \ last activity (pull-down menu)
  • If you go to guild screen and press manage, you should be able to sort by last activity
  • You should leave that guild and join one with 50 members
  • Thank you for your help. I've found it. Also, it's my Guild. I do have some loyal members.
  • Yes. In the guild screen, click in “manage”, then select “last activity” under the second sort function. On TB you can check the ranking to see who has and has not participated.
  • Thank you for your help. I've found it. Also, it's my Guild. I do have some loyal members.

Your probably going to be against this idea but I would merge into another guild that has around 30+ members. Your guild would get substantially more rewards. This is coming from someone that has a full guild. Not someone trying to get you to join mine.
  • ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    Thank you for your help. I've found it. Also, it's my Guild. I do have some loyal members.

Your probably going to be against this idea but I would merge into another guild that has around 30+ members. Your guild would get substantially more rewards. This is coming from someone that has a full guild. Not someone trying to get you to join mine.

+1 on that idea
    there is a category in this forum for guilds looking to merge. Keep in mind, it would benefit your loyal members.
  • I was from a guild of about 20 (mostly active, but some not), and we recently joined a guild of about 30.

BEST THING I EVER DID IN THE GAME.