Where do I go from here?

AnonymousLlama
223 posts Member
edited February 2016
oVcWx3E.png

I stopped my Sid/Dooku core farming and hit droids HARD awhile back. Do I continue on my droid journey and wait out Grievous and/or new droids? Should I revert back to my original core? Obviously Poggle/88/86 are viable outside a strict droid team. I've been grinding mats/currencies for a few weeks while I formulated a plan. My plan hasn't formulated. Looking for some input, so thanks in advance!

Replies

• what is your level and what toons do you have with equipment and stars. What is your goal gw or arena first?
  • AnonymousLlama
    223 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    screenshot posted. Thanks again!
  • you are definitely finishing the entire GW with the toons you have. To be honest I'd farm Geo Soldier it can fit in with both teams. I'd also farm QGJ. You never know what tweaks they are going to make to the game, hedge your bets. I still run a droid team in arena that works for my server.. Hk47 (l), i86, i88, geo solider, poe... But you never know what they are going to change so I'm working on plan b, c and d.
  • you are definitely finishing the entire GW with the toons you have. To be honest I'd farm Geo Soldier it can fit in with both teams. I'd also farm QGJ. You never know what tweaks they are going to make to the game, hedge your bets. I still run a droid team in arena that works for my server.. Hk47 (l), i86, i88, geo solider, poe... But you never know what they are going to change so I'm working on plan b, c and d.

I've actually never completed a GW. Always get throttled in the last 2-4 battles. I do typically stay top 100 in Arena, but I had peaked at rank 13 about 2 days before the speed mechanics changed. I get that droids are still viable if you have a maxed team, but I'm playing from a little behind after switching my focus entirely. They were, before the change, capable of beating teams much higher than myself. I don't mean to hop on the whine-train, it's all part of the games evolution and I typically like that they're actively trying to maintain a balance, it just put a bit of a temporary roadblock in front of me for arena.
  • I guess my hesitation is that there will be a new/better option than GS coming soon-ish and its be time/resources spent that maybe I should have kept saving.
  • BnBTobacconist
    665 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    There could be, but right now he's probably the best toon in the game and you can farm him easily to 7 stars in a few weeks. It's a personal decision, but I'm thinking they will make certain toons harder to acquire in the future or nerf them. I don't think they intended to be able to get a 7star in a few weeks as powerful as he is. Again this is just my opinion. but at level 70 the gs has 149 speed which puts him solidily 2nd or 3rd. With level 9 equipment and crits for over 10gs, has an assist every 2 turns, so you literally pick the toon you want dead on your turn, there are no anti bug units and he fits in with a huge variety of teams. You can't predict the future, but he's definitely worthy as an addition as of now.