Hermit Yoda

Anyone who has seen hermit yodas at this point? I still need 31 shards and im in a guild doing 30*ish in TB..

Anyone that has got him unlocked yet? I wonder how good he will be with GK and zBariss :) GW is gonna be craaaazy, but thankfully I have resistance

Replies

• I don't have him, but I've seen a 5*/gear 11 in arena. It was a respectable team. But like anything it was easily beaten on defense.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Same as JacenRoe, 5 star g11. Fracture him and wait for the victory.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to strategy section
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    I don't have him, but I've seen a 5*/gear 11 in arena. It was a respectable team. But like anything it was easily beaten on defense.
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Same as JacenRoe, 5 star g11. Fracture him and wait for the victory.

Oh... Ok then.. Nothing game changing
  • I can never fracture Hermit Yoda. He is stealthed 90% of the fight. When he actually does come out of stealth, somebody else is already fractured.

I’ve been slaughtered by a Hermit Yoda team under an Akbar lead and I’ve also smashed the same team. So far he seems pretty good. He’d be better if he actually used more moves than just his basic.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Don't gear him!!

Until they fix how AI plays he's kind of useless on defense! You are gonna fall like a rock on ranks.
    Post edited by SpeedRacer on
  • I agree his AI ruins him on defense (master's training target or healing ability inefficiently used) and apparently even his zeta seems bugged... As it is, it's sadly not a good idea to use him in arena in my opinion.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Hermit-Yoda-under-a-Kenobi-lead/m-p/6386685
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Hermit-yoda-zeta-not-working/m-p/6387642
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Saw one on GW node 12. Don't know how well he does as I used preloaded Resistance that node and none of the other team took a turn.
  • MasterOneHit
    170 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    He is a guaranteed win under gk lead zarris. He's fun to play. I don't fall any further than I did with R2 in his place. I'm on a November 2015 highly contested shard. I can easily 4v5 a meta team if my dn dies early. He's a monster in TB. I've been running him a couple weeks now. Is he meta changing? No. But he's still solid. If you love yoda he's good. Don't listen to the haters. Fyi I run gk lead zarris zhyoda dn cls. It's a solid lineup with more dps than rz2Z in his place(because of gk lead and heal assist/masters training). AI can be beat no matter what you run, ai is dumb/bugged. I can beat any team easily. It's a monster in gw too. Hermit yoda is solid. He's real good for jedi under gk lead zarris hyoda and 2 dps. Now jka and Ezra. When they rework or add new jedi he's more than likely gonna be in that team and probably needed for jedi luke. Get him and gear him. 7* hermit yoda is the best way to spend your tb currency first. When he's done then buy the gear. Trust me on this. Fyi...Mod him for speed.
    Post edited by MasterOneHit on