Description Improvement Request for all events and challenges

EA/CG:

As you know, there was some confusion with the Ghosts of Dathomir event in regards to the retry attempts being shared across tiers.

We now have multiple "types" of events and challenges BUT there has been no set consistency on whether or not the retry attempts are shared across multiple tiers. I would also add that noting retry attempts are shared in the forums only is not acceptable as I know many players who do not frequent the forums. The full descriptions, requirements and nuances of the events should be noted in the in-game description of the events. In fact, I would go so far as to have a pop-up window when you click to play an event that shows you the description first and makes note of anything special (such as attempts shared across tiers, you will only receive "x" rewards based on your player level, etc).

The rules and requirements for all events and even all the old gear challenges should have a revamped description stating very clearly if the retry attempts are shared across tiers or not AND in addition, it would be helpful to also include whether or not an event can be replayed after completion via crystals, how MANY times you can refresh (example: Omega event), and what the cost is of each refresh in the description.

This should hopefully be a very easy-to-implement fix by simply updating the descriptions of the events IN GAME with a new section that notes how retry and attempts work and a quick breakdown of what replay attempts will cost.

Replies