TB and scaling

ChickenFett139
1484 posts Member
edited November 2017
Why does TB not scale to a players level instead of facing 50, 60, 70, 80, 85, 88 elites? The current way excludes the level 50s from really contributing to the overall score. It is hard enough to get people to participate as it is.

I know you can scale the entire event to the level. I’ve seen it done, it’s being done for Ghosts of Dathomir. There is no incentive for anyone under 85 to participate in the battles because they get stuck on the very next phase. And I am sorry but 300 speed on every Trooper is ridiculous. Every move a player makes the Empire gets an Attack or multiple attacks. 4 elite probots with the special attack is also wrong. For higher geared players no problem, but we are discussing new players with new accounts and limited toons to field.

TB as is, is NOT new user new account friendly other than shared rewards. But if a guild only has a few veteran players it screws everyone over. Please phase battles to level so everyone can contribute more effectively and enjoy the game.

That’s my only complaint. Platoons are fine. Starships are fine. Toon star requirements are fine. Just level the battle scenarios for all to participate. Thank you

Replies

• You do realize the TB are considered the current END GAME content right, which means that low level players will ABSOLUTELY have issues with it. . .. .
  • You do realize the TB are considered the current END GAME content right, which means that low level players will ABSOLUTELY have issues with it. . .. .

Then level 65 should not be the starting range for players to participate with TB. It is frustrating for them to the point where 5 guild mates have quit the game over despite equal rewards. They feel like they are not contributing enough.

If TB is end game content then where are the epic rewards? Where is my Tier 15 set bonus? Show me the zetas!! Lol!!
  • Lol, zetas would be nice for sure
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    The answers you would get from CG is: go recruit better players for your guild ;)
  • It does not scale because it is already structured with new players in mind. If they have one rebel squad, they can play. P1W1 is extremely easy, even a rudimentary squad should be able to clear it. Phases and waves get harder from there.

To participate more, improve and build more squads. Just like everyone else.

If they quit over this, they were not a good fit anyway.
  • Peer wrote: »
    The answers you would get from CG is: go recruit better players for your guild ;)

Another popular response I usually see to every complaint is “you should have prepared better” or “farm resistance” 0r “spend money”
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It does not scale because it is already structured with new players in mind. If they have one rebel squad, they can play. P1W1 is extremely easy, even a rudimentary squad should be able to clear it. Phases and waves get harder from there.

To participate more, improve and build more squads. Just like everyone else.

If they quit over this, they were not a good fit anyway.

This ^^.

It is end game content. The rewards are how it scales to lower players. You can play get a few stars and work to get better and get better rewards.