Human type

Karma_Lotus
158 posts Member
edited February 2016
The most pointless type in the game: no synergy at all. No one's ability has anything to do with human type.

More confusing:

QGJ is non-human, but Windu and Old Ben are human.
Vader is human, but Dooku and Palpatine are not.
Leia is non-human, but her relatives Anakin, Luke, Kylo and Han are.
Biggs is non-human.
Half of the nameless toons which should be human are not human (Rebel Soldier, Rebel Scout, etc.)

Let's not talk about you put human type in the game without any idea of synergies on it, but...do you just assign the human type to the heroes using some sort of RNG?

@EA_Jesse

Edit: I guess you can also grant Boba Fett a clone type, given that he is cloned from his Father Jango Fett. You just released Rex as a clone leader yet the total number of clone characters are just 3. If Boba Fett joined the team, it would be more viable, and it can save you some time and effort to make new characters.

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to descriptions or classifications. They seem very disorganized. I mean Dooku is actually support but is described as a "high-damage attacker"; when he is really neither an attacker or high damage.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to descriptions or classifications. They seem very disorganized. I mean Dooku is actually support but is described as a "high-damage attacker"; when he is really neither an attacker or high damage.

Well his damage is higher than some of the attackers like Nute Gunray and Kit Fisto... As he has stun and block abilities he can also be considered as support. At least it's ambiguous, but forget tagging Leia as human is just a pure error.