Challenges - Another Tier Please?

Hoping that EA can add another tier for higher tier gear and zeta mats.

Also, some of us have reached the stage where the credit portion (105k x 3 for each challenge) is a bit on the low side.

Zeta mats to alleviate the zeta farming crunch?

So yes, hope to see another tier added.

Hopefully it won't be as long as fixing the Raid Tickets (Daily) o:)

Replies

• One of the biggest requests I have as well.
  • It's ironic that they're called "Challenges", when for 98% of the player base, tgey are not challenging at all. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • This has been at the top of the list for a QoL update for a really long time. Wondering when the next QoL update is coming...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Zetas are already in a challenge I wouldn't expect them to be added to another.
  • they need to change it to "challenges" because it was only difficult early, nowadays it's easy with the new characters/reworks, but yes we are missing at least 1 higher challenge tier, 2 if you really want to pull the difficulty to the max, getting another challenge when we go to 90... (a theory of mine due to a coincidence) or the next max level, can take a lot of time and the challenges are just a thing that you have to sim and no longer bring joy, i wanted difficult challenge that challenge me to do 3* but I'm only possible to make it 1-2*, that would be a good difficulty bump to those, but with difficulty comes better gear of course.. receiving only 100k credits is a joke and those 3x carbanti out of 7 is far too less for the amount of the item needed, if i need 3x for a tier with my rng i may take 2 months to have 1 character done, and the arena it's the same as going back to top 50-100

ps: bad english not my fault :V
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart
  • JarDorK wrote: »
    ps: bad english not my fault :V

J, it's me brother. LOL. Your Relentless and shard mate, brother. So don't worry, I hear what you're saying.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Zetas are already in a challenge I wouldn't expect them to be added to another.

I hope they add. Zeta is now becoming a serious farming crunch and it's quite tough to just get 1/4 in ship challenges.