The other side to GW difficulty

I see so many posts about GW matchmaking. Every one has been about it being much too difficult. I'm here to share the other side of that coin. Mine is much too easy.

The link below shows my war from yesterday. I also included a pic of my roster, and highest arena rank of 2nd. My squad power is currently 26,426.
7RG4gj7.jpg

I want to be able to complete the war every day. Everyone should have a reasonable shot at that. I don't want to be able to hit auto with the same squad start to finish, though. That's not any fun either. Maybe seeing this other side will help them track down the bug in the matchmaking process.

Replies

• I would love to have a day like that - I usually get high 60's for the first three then straight 70's every node thereafter... I've only beaten it ONCE... played every day since global launch
  • At least you get to reap all the rewards. Nothing about the mode is all that fun. It's just a grind to get the good stuff. But when most players are having the opposite issue and can't complete at all anymore, that's a serious problem. I'm glad you can complete every day, and I hope they can fix this so it's challenging for you, but easier for me. :/
  • Something changed since Sunday. Both yesterday and today my war was much more reasonable. Mostly level 70s, tough, but possible. It had been easy mode for several weeks prior. Seems very coincidental it was corrected immediately after this post. Tin foil hat, or support reading and reacting?