bizarrely stuck in a TB Combat Mission

M_L
469 posts Member
there's no actionable menu on the bottom right. i'm only on wave 3/6.

things i can still do, toggle auto, change auto speed, go into and out of guild chat, even move targetable enemy toons as there are 2 snow commanders taunting

things that's not happening, the battle actually moving forward. i think it's my turn as the snow commanders are not attacking, but i have no menu to click on to move this battle...

looking for any advice, is my only option force quitting the app and thus failing at completing the waves?

ugh, this is very frustrating.... my connection to the internet is fine. i did check that on a mobile browser.

any help would be much appreciated...

Replies

• Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Its a common and frustrating bug that currently has no fix. Many have complained for weeks but nothing has been done. Really unfair were losing out on score/shards because of a bug, if it was the other way around (a bug that gives everyone more score) it would have been fixed the same day.
  • Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
This discussion has been closed.