Vet scoundrels Han and chewie

KueChael
930 posts Moderator
Should be placed in Cantina node 3c Chewie , and Han should be Cantina shop. So they are both easily farmable for Rey.

Replies

• Options
    2c and 2e so people can 5* them and have a chance of participating in the event
  • Options
    1 in Squad Arena other GW shop that will give everyone a good chance to 7⭐️ In Time
  • Dread
    152 posts Member
    Options
    dream on boys! 1 will be fairly accessible while the other will get 1 hard node, that is what I'm thinking
  • Options
    RaverRic wrote: »
    1 in Squad Arena other GW shop that will give everyone a good chance to 7⭐️ In Time

Yes please. I have currency saved up in both waiting to be spent
  • Options
    Lol, and how do you expect CG yo make money?
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    Lol, and how do you expect CG yo make money?

Eh, that's their problem.

I for one would like Old Solo in a Cantina node, 8 energy and also in Fleet shipments on a permanent spot (ala permanent-like after when you 7* Vader, Vader shards then magically shows up every single refresh, not when he was 99/100 for weeks and you had to check on the forum to see if he was removed).

Old Chew also in a Cantina node, 8 energy and in the Guild store, in a spot that shows up pretty much permanently like Luke Skywalker (used-only-once-to-unlock-CLS-and-quickly-forgotten farmboy), not like No-show Lo-gray.

hqdefault.jpg

Thank you.
  • Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    Should be placed in Cantina node 3c Chewie , and Han should be Cantina shop. So they are both easily farmable for Rey.

In an ideal world yes
  • Options
    Wow I can't believe how much you guys are begging for vets in Rey journey
  • Options
    I am gonna be quite annoyed if I have to start to try recruiting again for my guild if vets are needed for Rey and are put in ridiculous to farm places. 41* top 100ish, maybe top 50 guild, and we are doing this TB with 49/50 players. My guild is not only one like this either. It's very concerning. I love this game which is why I care!
  • Options
    One into Arena store another into GW shipments.
    These stores havent got any new toon for long time (~6 months)
  • Carth_Onassi1973
    1706 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @First_but_66_Order that would be amazing if they did that.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Got mine both to 7* let's get this Rey party started already!