Simple plea from most of the players.........

Please end TB, it is soooooo boring and it is causing a lot of long time players to quit the game and the rewards are just not worth the stressing(officers/leaders) and now with DS TB coming I expect a mass exodus from the game and the game will die, please find something that doesnt take so much away from real life or the game will be dead in 6 months.

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Boy, aren’t you omniscient
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    Boy, aren’t you omniscient
    Its just seeing the signs from the death of other games that took up so much time, I dont want the game to die like the rest

• Lithalan
    153 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Most?!? Lolol. I love when people claim to represent "most". I love TB. Only thing keeping me interested right now. The long time players I've seen quit leave for other reasons - generally time we have to spend now. That's not TB's fault. We have to keep playing old content. Let us sim GW or credit heist or some of the old events the old time players can do in our sleep. Reduce the time on old content so we can devote the little time we have for new. That's all. Has little to do with TB as such.
  • Lithalan wrote: »
    Most?!? Lolol. I love when people claim to represent "most". I love TB. Only thing keeping me interested right now. The long time players I've seen quit leave for other reasons - generally time we have to spend now. That's not TB's fault. We have to keep playing old content. Let us sim GW or credit heist or some of the old events the old time players can do in our sleep. Reduce the time on old content so we can devote the little time we have for new. That's all. Has little to do with TB as such.
    Yes a few fools like TB but MOST find it boring, repetitive and time consuming

• I tend to disagree with your statement that TB needs to go away. Most players I have spoken with tend to like the concept and overall play of it, it is the amount of effort vs rewards and the time consumption needed to put into it that some (and I emphasize some) players are unhappy with. Keep in mind TB is the current end game content and much like when AAT/HAAT was released the game is going through growing pains with some fixes that will come out over time. The devs have already made a few adjustments: added in special reward missions for each phase, buffed the end rewards, are working on leader options for providing instructions, etc. to address several of the issues brought to light by the community.

The way to go about producing a better product and adapt change is to provide positive feed back, not complain on the forums and say the game is ending. If you are not a part of the solution you are simply part of the problem.
    Geldar
  • The only thing I wish we could do with TB is have the option to end the phase early. My guild knows we're only going to get 11 stars so why not start next phase early to get the next 3 right?
  • Community wait new big content, so shut up
  • Find a guild that allows you to play the rest of the game and leave TB unplayed. There, problem solved. You're welcome.
  • First I want to say that I've never played last phase.
    Now, really, which part of TB you like ?!? All waves are same, just looking at them how try to stealth while taunt ?!? pathetic... Platoons?!? I f Devs just put a small number which shows how many people of guild have it will become pathetic too...Is this what is game about - officers to count toons of guild members?!?
    I really cannot get it
  • Don't like it.. don't play it. Don't demand it get removed and ruin it for others. If your guild doesn't allow you to not play it.. find a different guild.
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com
  • VanKings22 wrote: »
    Lithalan wrote: »
    Yes a few fools like TB but MOST find it boring, repetitive and time consuming.

Do you have any proof of what percentage of people like vs. dislike TB? Or are you just basing that on your feelings, and personal experience? Hint: Calling people who disagree with you fools doesn't count as proof.

There is definitely mixed reception on TB. But even people who like them have some fair criticisms. Try making some reasonable suggestions on how to improve TB instead of dogmatically telling all of us how we feel, and insisting that the world is coming to an end.
  • I wish for a larger and even bigger one in which Guilds unite and complete the mission in almost a month. But reward each player according to their contribution no matter where and how they will be by the end of the Season.
    YOU GOT THAT!!!
  • TB is very repetitive and boring. They need to do away with TB and just do guild wars. At least when your guild is competing with another guild there is some suspense and competition. TB is just a chore, much like GW.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • TB is boring...if you don't think so then your hobbies must be watching paint dry and waiting in line at the DMV.

But don't take away TB. The rewards are nice.
  • VanKings22 wrote: »
    Please end TB, it is soooooo boring and it is causing a lot of long time players to quit the game and the rewards are just not worth the stressing(officers/leaders) and now with DS TB coming I expect a mass exodus from the game and the game will die, please find something that doesnt take so much away from real life or the game will be dead in 6 months.

There is nothing funnier than someone thinks their viewpoint represents those of the majority of others :wink:
  • pargame
    989 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    VanKings22 wrote: »

There is nothing funnier than someone thinks their viewpoint represents those of the majority of others :wink:

There is. It is funnier when someone writes "There is nothing funnier than someone thinks their viewpoint represents those of the majority of others :wink:" thinks their viewpoint represents those of the majority of others
  • I don't understand the whole "TB takes too long" thing. An average day of TB takes me about 15-20 minutes...a little quicker for the early phases, a little longer for the later ones. If you don't have much time to play that day just dump all you possibly can into platoons to help your guild out and you can auto battle the fights while you are going poop or taking a shower or in the car with your phone in your pocket or whatever...its not a big deal.

Its literally the same thing every day...its not like you need some fresh new plan. Try to get platoons done ASAP, once those are done you got all day for combat missions, and for people with a flexible schedule it helps to save deploy til the end of the phase is near so you don't spread too much on different areas and miss a star by a small amount. Maybe guild leaders spend a little more time if they do platoon assignments...but from how some of the people on this forum talk you'd think every person on here is a guild leader who comes up with a list of platoon assignments daily lol.

If I wanted to just auto my fights I could do TB in less than 2 minutes of actually looking at the screen and doing anything. The rest of the time my phone could just be in my pocket or something and it wouldn't matter. If you bother to log in to do a few arena fights a day you can literally do your combat missions in between arena fights while you wait for the cool down...its not a big deal.

I wish they'd give us more content like this that actually let's me play the game for a few minutes...its much more entertaining than using sim tickets on the same handful of nodes and challenges every day.
  • TB is very repetitive and boring. They need to do away with TB and just do guild wars. At least when your guild is competing with another guild there is some suspense and competition. TB is just a chore, much like GW.

I like Galactic War quite a bit as well. Its the only place where I get to play with my lesser geared toons and fight squads that aren't the same Wiggs/Chaze/CLS type squads that are so prevalent in my arena shard.
  • Doing the same waves over and over again is not boring at all ...... wait ..... YES IT IS ;)
  • snarzenal
    316 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I love TB, love the rewards, and can’t wait for DS TB to drop. The game was getting boring at the high levels.

Only losers complain without suggesting an alternative. Adapt or die, losers.
  • snarzenal wrote: »
    I love TB, love the rewards, and can’t wait for DS TB to drop. The game was getting boring at the high levels.

Only losers complain without suggesting an alternative. Adapt or die, losers.

giphy.gif
  • @pargame actually I made no such statements about my view point representing others...

If the OP wants to start bandying around bold statements about what most of the player base thinks about something perhaps he should have something to back it up. A poll or something maybe??

Much like GW, TB seems to have his its detractors, but the simple fact of the matter is, the way I see it is that your opinion of TB probably is situational.

Personally I nothing it. It’s a nice extra in terms of currency and it’s something to do, but does it light my fire? Not really.

But personally I do think it fills the void between HPit and Heroic Rancor. My guild for example can do HPit in 30 minutes but we are 3/4 months away from doing HAAT as a minimum. Focusing on star increases gives us something to aim for, and is a good measure of how quickly or not the Guild is growing and improving.

• @FredsFatties
    I just wanted to say that telling someone that doesn't have a proof does not mean he/she is wrong.
    Other party should also provide proof that is wrong.
    we all know that no one has such proof (statistics) so we should read these statement as "most of players I know" etc...
    IMO problem is that CG wants to make game interesting by adding a lot of boring content.
    I think that even if you do a lot of boring content it is still boring.
    I started to forget what exactly I did from dailies - every time I logged in I checked if I miss something.
    I think this is because I do almost same every week. Even my arena become boring - I know names of all players around my rank, I know if I can win or not, playing almost same battles every day. I even stopped play all my 5 arena battles. This is maybe because instead of working on their arena teams players farm Lobot and/or Pao for platoons.
    So my suggestions are:
    1 - make raids have more phases with DIFFERENT battles
    2.- make all TB combat missions against different enemies
    3 - remove platoons and instead add their benefits if percentage of guild members win combat mission - lets say if 10% of guild win combat mission = 1 platoon (or maybe fixed numbers - if 5 players wins)
    4 - make TB star requirements more gradually (is this correct word?) - now for my guild it is a huge difference to make one more star - this discourage players. All players want to see some progress.
    5 - make raids to have more tiers - same as 4 - players want to see progress, but difference between normal and heroic tank is huge. They can also add additional tiers in Pit raid - they already got engine and it is not a big deal if just add more health, tenacity etc. I think that more advance guilds will play these tiers even if rewards are not much better
  • It's real simple: if you want the rewards, then play. Otherwise, don't play. The world will keep turning and life will go on.
  • Apotheosis wrote: »
    It's real simple: if you want the rewards, then play. Otherwise, don't play. The world will keep turning and life will go on.

I don't think it is that simple :smile: If most of players stop playing the others will stop too because the game will stop. And yes - the world will keep turning for about 4 000 000 000 years...
  • TB isn’t bad, I need the Dark TB cause I’m not a goody goody little LS lover who doesn’t care how powerfully OP characters are on that side when compared to the books and movies. Only thing that’s upsetting is all the TB CRASHES on my missions. Really sucks out loud.
  • TB isn’t bad, I need the Dark TB cause I’m not a goody goody little LS lover who doesn’t care how powerfully OP characters are on that side when compared to the books and movies. Only thing that’s upsetting is all the TB CRASHES on my missions. Really sucks out loud.

I agree with this. Since the DN I have been mostly farming DS, but then all the Rebels overtaking the Meta and LS TB has been making me farm them, and it would be nice for DS to get some love. (Also I know this wasn't phrased the best, I'm just a little pressed for time.)