Where’s my 12/1 o’clock energy???

Anyone else having this issue? I’m CST . Last year all activities pushed back 1 hour for me. Myself and a fellow guild mate haven’t received our energy? Help DEVS!!!

Replies

• Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    If youre central time your energy collection is at 11 not 1.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Im central and i got it at noon
  • The server clock did not change with end of DST
  • Have you heard of daylight savings time? You know, the whole "fall back, spring forward" thing? Yeah that was last night
  • Kj9973
    68 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Have you heard of daylight savings time? You know, the whole "fall back, spring forward" thing? Yeah that was last night

No kitten Sherlock. I’m CST. It should have been at 12 noon. It’s now 2:55
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    Im central and i got it at noon

Exactly I’m CST also. No energy at Noon and it’s now almost 3
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Kj9973 wrote: »
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Have you heard of daylight savings time? You know, the whole "fall back, spring forward" thing? Yeah that was last night

No kitten Sherlock. I’m CST. It should have been at 12 noon. It’s now 2:55

CST after daylights savings should be 11. Thats what I've got and its what i had last year.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Yep cst is now from 11am till 1pm if your used to collecting between 1 and 2pm gotta cycle it back an hour
  • Darthpedro wrote: »
    Yep cst is now from 11am till 1pm if your used to collecting between 1 and 2pm gotta cycle it back an hour

I know man. I haven’t gotten anything today. No Energy. Nothing. Zero. Nada. That’s what I’m trying to say
  • Kj9973 wrote: »
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    Yep cst is now from 11am till 1pm if your used to collecting between 1 and 2pm gotta cycle it back an hour

I know man. I haven’t gotten anything today. No Energy. Nothing. Zero. Nada. That’s what I’m trying to say

Whats the earliest you checked cause it would have expired at the time of your post?
  • It expires after 2 hours.
  • Lazerbeem wrote: »
    It expires after 2 hours.

Exactly!!!!
  • It depends entirely on when you started playing. If yesterday you collected at noon, you now collect at 11; if you collected at 1, you now collect at noon. If it is the latter and you did not check until after 1, it just expired.
  • Did you check between 11 and 1?
  • NM everyone.
  • Noon is 12 o'clock. That's between 11 and 1. Am I the only one who read what he said?
    Send a ticket to Customer Support. If you really didn't get any energy at 12, maybe there's a bug somewhere.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I miss it everyday because of the game change timezone issue but i dont care anymore. The game owe me 10.000 free energy
  • It’s all good. Thanks anyway Everyone. Noon, 6 pm , 9 pm is my energy.
  • Kj9973 wrote: »
    It’s all good. Thanks anyway Everyone. Noon, 6 pm , 9 pm is my energy.

Then your PST because that's the time for PST after the change. Use to be 1, 7 and 10.
This discussion has been closed.