Arena issues??

ChickenFett139
1484 posts Member
edited November 2017
Is there some new cheat app out or is the game possibly glitching again due to DST ending? I reported it, just curious if others are seeing similar.

This is the second time I have seen PVP Arena do this. Yesterday a 76, GS7 Maul one shot my 85 Hera, then one Shot 85 Sabine, and then took 85 Kanan to half heath. Completely ignored the full protection. Team was Old Ben Lead, Maul, Chirrut, Baze, Ezra.

Today, I just saw the exact same behavior from an Old Ben, Maul, Chirrut, Baze Team only Fulcrum one shot Hera ignoring full protection and health. I won the match, but I have never seen anyone other Nihilus or Boba with Execute one shot any player controlled characters in PVP Arena.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    AFAIK there is no way for anybody to cheat on defense.
  • really depends on gear levels... it's possible if you are facing maxed out toons and yours are not maxed
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    really depends on gear levels... it's possible if you are facing maxed out toons and yours are not maxed

^

Also, Fulcrum can one shot you if she's jacked up enough on greens. Sounds like Chirrut filled her up and she one shot popped you one right in the eye.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Liath wrote: »
    AFAIK there is no way for anybody to cheat on defense.

This ^^ you are pulling data from a server. It just doesn't work that way.